The necklace (Peter Parker)

Requested by MyMischiefisManaged: Peter gives Y/N a spider necklace for a present, even though she doesn't really know Spider-Man. She finally finds out why he gave it to her when Y/N is in Peter's room and he comes in as Spider-man, not realising that she's there. She breaks up with him but keeps the necklace, because she secretly misses him. Whilst on a field trip, her friends keep asking why she kept it despite them being broken up, when she gets upset and runs outside. Peter followers her out and they confess that they miss each other.

Peter's lips pressed against mine, making me smile into the kiss as I held his face. I pulled him closer and smirked into the kiss as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. Today was mine and Peter's one-year-anniversary, and so we'd gone back to his to have some...us...time. Peter gently pushed me down onto his bed, his body in between my legs as we continued to make out.

"Wait, shit, I wanted to give you your present before anything happens." he chuckled as he suddenly broke the kiss. I looked at him.

"Pete, the gift can wait until after we're done." I scoffed as I leant up and started to kiss his neck.

"Please, baby, I want to give it to you now." he insisted. I sighed and pulled away to look at him again.

"Okay then." I nodded. He smiled and pecked my lips before sitting up and allowing me to do the same. He looked at me.

"Close your eyes." he smiled. I returned it and squinted my eyes at him as I tried to work out what he was up to. I complied regardless, my eyes fluttering shut. My eyebrows furrowed as I felt Peter move off of the bed before I heard shuffling. He sat back down next to me, making me bite my lip as I held his hands gently hover over my neck. I hissed quietly as I felt something cold being placed against my neck alongside Peter's lips.

"And...open." Peter mumbled into my ear. I opened my eyes and looked down, my eyebrows furrowing as I looked at the necklace. The one...that was a spider. I looked at him in confusion.

"It's a spider." he smiled. I chuckled and bit my lip as I continued to stare at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"Yeah, Pete, but, why?" I asked as I tried not to show how weird of a gift this was. After all, he was clearly very proud of himself and so I didn't want to make him feel bad or anything.

"I thought that you liked Spider-Man, babe." he shrugged. My eyes widened slightly and I nodded as I took the spider charm into my hand and looked at it.

"Y-yes, you're right, I do." I spoke, making Peter smile and press his lips to my head as he wrapped his arms around me from behind. In reality, I didn't really follow Spider-Man and so couldn't really give less of a shit about the masked hero. But my boyfriend was clearly over the moon about this, and so I would reassure him that it was the best gift that I'd ever received. I looked at him.

"I love it, Pete. So much." I smiled and bit my lip. He returned the smile and gently moved my hair out of my face.

"I'm glad that you love it, angel. Because I love you." he nodded. I gazed at him, nothing but love for him in my heart as I leant in and pressed our lips together. He returned the kiss, his hands cupping my cheeks as he pulled me closer.

"Now...where were we?" he whispered against my lips, making me smirk as he pushed me back down onto the bed.

I sat on Peter's bed, waiting for him so that we could study. The issue was that I had no idea where he was, and he wasn't replying to my texts. I sighed and looked down at my phone.

Y/N: Are we still studying? X

Y/N: Baby, where are you? I'm getting worried x

Y/N: Peter, let me know that you're okay x