Meeting

"My name is Arin, nice to meet you. Now, why were you trying to kill me?" Arin asked giving Iris a unhinged look.

"It was my masters orders, I didn't want to kill you since you were just a random lowblood, landweller."

"Your master hates landwellers, and lowbloods doesn't he?"

"Yeah."

"Hm, that reminds me of someone I know..." Arin mumbled, remembering all of her conversations and moments with a specific drama causing, violet blooded, wwavvy accented, scarf and cape wearing seadweller by the name of Eridan Ampora.

Some people started to enter the beach, they were laughing, giggling and tumbling over every wobbly step they took.
' They must be drunk ' Arin thought to herself, until she saw a few of them holding beer kegs and two speakers.
' Oh, they're having a party? Hm makes since it's such a beautiful night...maybe later I'll join them. Hope those fuckers have some slow songs because It's time for me to be all up and proper on these bitches hehe. ' Arin felt a smile stretch across her face as she listened to her thoughts but was quickly shaken out of them by Iris.

"My master is coming" Iris said with a frightened expression on her face.

Arin followed her frozen gaze to the sea. A troll about of 6'1" with a rather toned and masculine frame, hair was a somewhat messy spiky hair style. It seemed to follow the same jagged angles as his horns. He wore a long flowing cape that was colored violet and was tattered near the bottom. He wore black scale mail armor underneath his seablood breast plate etched with the Aquarius symbol. His arms were completely bare other than the golden bracelets he wore. He had rings on each of his fingers and a necklace each also made of gold. He had a tasset to match his breastplate as well as striped horizontally pants and black boots.

He walked out of the sea twords Arin and Iris, Arin knew he was out to kill them...