PLEASE BE MATURE GUYS!

One more note, kill me already!!

Many of you might get offended by my words now but it's needed.

So jasly26. Samikhsha started a award kind of thing yesterday. Tbh I didn't think of it that much but then it strokes me that it might affect some people here.
And it affected. Some of them left, some of them felt bad. Because everyone don't have same state of mind and understanding. Thare are people of every genre here.

Aaj subah tak se didn't knew this thing might hurt people in this way. We reacted because this is Wattpad not twitter. Let this be a positive Place.

I don't care about myself but the people who are writing and updating daily ,it would have hurted them. That's why we just said to unpublish that part.

Now coming to the reaction about what we said, I don't think it makes sense but still.

Samikhsha is one of the oldest writer. She started 3rd here. After her I started. Deleting your work doesn't make any sense. It's your hardwork. If it's affecting you just delete Wattpad. Because I remember that anyways you were gonna leave Wattpad because of studies. So why are you deleting the books?

Humne books k liye kuch nhi bola. Infact you know how much I praise you. You were the one who convinced me for writing. But this thing is really very immature. Please don't delete your hardwork.

After few days you will only regret about this. Isse accha delete Wattpad for some days.

That's all I can say. Kisiko force nhi kar skte. It's just my pov.

Thank you

Peace 🤍
(Rehne do bhai yaha)

AJ