Who knows, Ye Jiao just accompanies him to stay on her knees like this, kneeling with her back straight opposite Qi Yun, motionless.

She had just been a human, and she was pushed into the sedan chair when she didn't even know what marriage was.

She followed Qi Yun every movement to do the worship just now. Now that Qi Yun doesn't move so she just follows along.

For a while, there was the only awkwardness in the hall.

Seeing this, the respectable old lady hurried forward, stretched out her hand to support Ye Jiao, a smile appeared on her mouth, and said, "The bride really likes to play a joke. It's time to get up."

Ye Jiao blinked and looked at Qi Yun after she stood up. Realizing that this man Qi Yun seems to tremble so she simply stretched out her hand and directly grabbed Qi Yun.

The man's fingertips were still cold, Ye Jiao clenched tightly, and took two steps forward to support Qi Yun, just like the man just supported her.

The people on the side finally reacted and came up to catch Qi Yun. Shi Liu's even more noticed that Qi Yun's expression was wrong, and she didn't care about proper or not proper that time and directly shouted: "The doctor! Call the doctor quickly!"

Qi Yun could tell that his head was full of sweat, but his eyes stubbornly turned their gaze on hands that were clasp tightly between that woman and his.

The hand was very warm and soft just like a fine brocade.

Moreover, he doesn't know if it's his illusion or not but he always feels that when Ye Jiao grabbed his hand, the coldness on his body would suddenly be lightened a lot...

The sound of people shouting about 'enter the bridal chamber' has made Ye Jiao didn't have time to face to face with Qi Yun. She was surrounded by a few women and was sent to another room. Finally, the wedding of Chongxi has ended.

After she was told to stay proper till the groom came back, all the respectable old lady and madams left one after another, and soon the room was empty, leaving only Ye Jiao alone.

It is very lively at the outside at the moment till she can hear the noise and the movement of firecrackers that were grandly realized. It can be said that although the Chongxi wedding is a little bit rush it was still being held grandly by the Qi family.

It became quieter and quieter in the room.

Ye Jiao sat at the bed for a while, seeing that no one was paying attention to herself, she simply reached out and pulled the veil off.

There were so many people just now, she was afraid of being discovered that she was not the original Ye Jiao that why everything that she was doing was done with caution. Ye Jiao stop pretending when there is no one else anymore.

Throwing the red veil aside, the little ginseng essence stood up, wandered back and forth in the room twice, and not long after that, her eyes were attracted by the cakes on the table.

The tossing just now has exhausted all Ye Jiao's strength, and she also felt the first urgent desire after being a human -

She was hungry.

When Qi Yun pushed the door open, the scene that greets him is the scene that Ye Jiao was holding a piece of cake while trying to stuff it into her mouth that was bulging.

Qi Yun was taken aback for a moment, then closed the door with his backhand, blocking all eyesight, and then silently looked at his... lady.

He still remembered that Ye Jiao has said that he was good-looking, but after he looked at Ye Jiao, he desperately wanted to return this sentence to her.