I look up at Edward who looks just as confused as I do.

"Where the hell were they? That place looks so familiar, I just can't place it." I asked Edward.

"The climate reminded me of Ohio. And the school looked like the school we went to in Cleveland." He stated.

"Shaw high school? But what would they be doing there? Carlisle has not mentioned that we are moving anytime soon."

"Well obviously we are not with them in school, so i don't think we're moving. Maybe Emmett and Rose leave and stay with some friends for awhile?" He said. I could tell he didn't quite believe it.

"Who do Rose and Emmett know that goes to school?"

"I have no idea. I don't think they will tell us either. I also have a feeling we won't find out from their minds or futures. Something seems a little suspicious though." He says rubbing his hand along his chin in thought.

"What? " i asked curious.

"Well the people they were with, they were all black spots in your vision. Who are the only ones besides the family that you can't see?" He asked.

I gasped. "Jasper, Peter and Charlotte." I say. "But who is the fourth person. They only have 3 of them in their coven."

"They could have another member. The reason you can't see them makes sense now. This new person must have a gift. Most likely a power blocker." He said.

"Hm....A power blocker would be useful to have in the family. No one could ever use their powers to hurt us. I say we wait until school starts and go to Shaw high. They will definitely be surprised. And I can finally get my Jazzy back." I said smiling.

"And if the blocker is female, I can charm her into liking me. Then they will both be with the family." Edward said with a similar smile.

"We can't tell anyone about this. We will say we're going off on our own for awhile before school starts, and we will move to our house in ohio." I stated the plan and Edward nodded in agreenment.

We then ran home smiling the whole way. I'm finally going to have my protector back. Bella is dead, there is nothing stopping us from being together. I will make him see that, and he will be mine again. I can't wait until the summer is over!

TIME SKIP: TWO WEEKS LATER

Rosalies P.O.V

Today is the day that me and Emmett leave to go see our brother and sister, I'm so excited! I've missed them so much around here. I never knew how much I loved Bella until she was gone. For the brief time I thought she was dead, my dead heart broke. I know I was a bitch to her but I really did love her, or I was starting to at least. I did envy her but it was also that she wanted to give up her life for fuckward, she was always way to good for him.

I'm not super thrilled about attending school again, but I know I will enjoy it more than I usually do. I've heard the stories of Bella taking Peters fingers, she really is feisty. I've always liked Charlotte, she's also really feisty. Peter and Emmett together is usually a big fucking headache, but at least it's never boring. It might not be the best thing, us going to stay with them, we probably won't come back. I love Esme and Carlisle dearly but it's just so boring here, and I don't trust fuckward and the evil pixie.

"Babe you ready to go?" I yelled to Emmett. I know he could hear me if i just said it but it's so much more fun to yell.

"Hold your horses woman I'm comin." He yelled back.

I swear sometimes Emmett is the woman in our relationship, he takes longer to get ready than I do most of the time. He waited until now to pack.

"So where are you guys going to go?" Pixie bitch asked. I didn't even realize they came in.

"Not that's it's any of your business, but we're going on another honeymoon, like we told you before." I growled out. I can't stand those two, so I'm not really nice to them.

"Yep. We're probably gonna stay at a few properties we own, then maybe head to Europe for awhile." Emmett stated when he got down the stairs.

"Which properties are you going to stay at?" Edward asked.

They are fishing for answers, which they won't get. They still can't see inside our heads, or futures. They hate it, but I absolutely love it.

"All set babe?" Emmett asked.

"Yep. Let's go." I said walking to Emmetts jeep. "Bye mom, bye dad." I yelled.

"Bye guys. See you soon." They both said from upstairs. They will be coming to visit for a few days, they just don't know when yet.

"Bye pixie bitch, fuckward." I said. I love those names for them. Bella is a genius.

We put our bags in the back and head off to Texas.

END OF CHAPTER 20. HAD TO DO ALICES P.O.V IN THERE. I'LL DO MORE OF HERS AND EDWARDS BOTH LATER IN THE BOOK. ANYWAYS WHAT YA THINK? THEY FIGURED SOME THINGS OUT, BUT THEY ARE GOING TO BE SHOCKED. SHOULD I HAVE BELLA SEE ALICE AND EDWARD IN A VISION GOING TO SHAW HIGH, AND MAKE THEM GO SOMEWHERE ELSE? OR SHOULD THEY FIND OUT BELLA IS ALIVE?

ALL CHARACTERS AND MOST PLACES BELONG TO STEPHANIE MEYER. ALSO SOME DIALOG THROUGHOUT THE BOOK.

THANKS FOR READING!