First Encounter

It was midnight and three teenagers was walking through a forest because they've heard about a myth about the dragon that lived in these woods but no one believe in that. So, they decided to go into woods to see if the myth is true or not. Although, even they don't believe it, they're really scared.

Barbra: Um, g-guys? M-Maybe we should've come here. W-What if the myth is true though?

Jason: *sigh* Barbra, don't worry. We've been hearing about the myth about the dragon but dragons are just from old fairy tales.

Kyle: Yeah, and if the dragon is real, we have the camera with us to get footage on it.

Barbra: Ok, I'm just paranoid. Let's go.

But as they was continuing to walk deeper and deeper into forest, a pair of F/c eyes was looking upon them and smiling sinisterly. Suddenly, a shadow appeared above them, making them shook in fear.

Kyle: What was that?

Jason: Probably, a bird.

Barbra: *looks down, wide eyed* A bird with huge claws that can crush anything.

The two looks at the huge sharp clawed print on the ground and started be frightened about it. They heard something rustling in the bushes and making claws on the trees around them.

Barbra: Ok, guys! We get going now!

Kyle: Right behind you!

Jason: But we promised that we would find a real dragon!

Kyle: Well, you might not see if it rips your eyes out! 

Jason: Ok, you're right! Wait,....Where's Barbra?

They turned around and see that their friend isn't there anymore. Nothing but few claw slashes and blood splatters. They were in absolute in terror that they run in separate ways. But they just broke the one number rule in horror movies and situations. Kyle ran down the trail with his heart pounding in his ears, dirt flying  into his face, and kept saying that he's not gonna die. But as he was running, he didn't know that there was someone chasing him from behind. What ever it was it caught up to him. It slashed his back, causing to hit on the ground hard. Tearing Kyle apart, seeing his bloody organs then feast on them. It was chomping his bones and ripping his blood was spattering on itself and the area around them. As they were eating the human, Jason was watching them from behind the trees and has a terrified look on his face. When he was about to run away again, he accidentally step on a branch that caught the creature's attention. It grabs him with its tail, walks towards him with a sinister grin.

Jason: W-What are y-you going t-to m-m-me?

???: Hmm, I was gonna kill you and eat your heart out but I'm feeling kinda nice and decided to let you free.

Jason: W-wait, really?

???: Yes, after all I've already had enough and also, if you telling a soul about this, I'll hunt you till you die, understand?

The teen quickly nodded in agreement. The creature let of him and watching him running in fear. 'Heh, cowards' they thought as they went to the dead bodies, picking them to their cave. By the way, their name is Y/n and they are the last dragon to live. You see, Y/n hated humans ever since they killed their mother and always hunted down the ones who are very idiotic to look for them. They have ability to change into a human to secretly blend in the crowd. When they were surviving, they slowly understood about the human's objects like the food they eat, their nature and their intelligence. When they reach to their cave, they finished eating the dead bodies and they begin to search through their bag. 'There's nothing new in these bags' they thought. But there was one thing that caught their attention: it was a book full of drawings. But these drawings aren't just ones that show shapes, movement, or colors. It shows mysterious-looking creatures and people. They look shocked and surprised by it. As they were looking through the drawings, they see a vaguely reptilian creature with extraordinary looking. 'Hmm, I don't recall about a another reptilian creature like me. Oh, well, I'll just think about this in the morning' they thought when they are getting ready for their nap.

Meanwhile~

Jason was trying to look for help but no luck. As they were walking down the road, they saw a car or truck driving down the road. He tries to get their attention but due to the attacks from Y/n, he winched in pain and kneed down. Suddenly, the truck stops to his surprise then some people came from the back, holding flashlights to his face.

???: Sir, are you ok?

Jason: N-not really.

???: What happened to you? 

Jason: Me and my friends heard about some myth about a some dragon that live here. So, we decided to catch some footage about it. 

Then a scientist came from the driver side with some more guards.

???: Tell us more about this "dragon".

Jason: Wait a second, I don't know you are.

Dr. Lily: Sorry, I'm Dr. Lily and you have me caught me at interested with your encounter with that a creature that you saw.

Jason: When we noticed that our friends was missing and saw the beast, we kinda gotten spilt up. I've realized it and it eating up my friend with its sharp teeth. It saw me but it let me live and I have the footage in this camera.

The scientist and guards are in shocked because they never heard anything about a dragon hunting down some hikers. So, they told the council and the foundation about it. And also, they helped Jason to heal and get home.