Part 6- Oh shit

Warning smut!!
(Roses POV)

I was sweaty and I had a pounding headache.

I opened my eyes and oh shit it actually happened.

I thought it was a dream but clearly not when Nikki's arm is rapped around me and we were both naked..

"Fuck"I whispered softly remembering everything that happened last night.

I got out of bed quickly and quietly as possible so Nikki wouldn't wake up.

I got my clothes on and I went to open the door but before I could even twist the door knob....

"Where are you going" I heard behind me.

I turned around and there he was right in front of me inches away from my face.

"I-I gotta go home.. I'm tired " I said breathing heavily.

" well you and I didn't get much sleep last night" he said winking at me then smirking.

I didn't know what to say I just stood there looking at his green eyes.

He then got closer and closer to me.

" you look a little stressed out Rose maybe I could help you out a little" he said with is forehead against mine.

"Nikki I-" before I could say anything he crashed his lips on mine.

I couldn't control myself it was like a switch went off when he kissed me.

He pushed me against the door then locked it he then began to kiss me and then quickly moving to my neck.

"Nikki" I said gasping

" do you want me to stop" he said kissing the sweet spot on my neck.

"No" I said griping his arm.

" Then just relax" he said pulling off my shirt.

He picked me up with my legs around his waist and brought me over to the bed still kissing my neck.

As he was walking over to the bed he unhooked my bra with one hand.

He roughly put me on the bed and immediately started taking my pants off ..

He began kissing my neck and leaving a trail of sloppy kisses down my chest and my stomach.

He went back up my body and kissed my lips as his hand moved down to the band of my panties.

He once again went down my body with sloppy kisses I was a moaning mess.

He got down to my panties and took them off.

He looked into my eyes and kissed the inside of my thigh.

He kept getting closer and closer to my woman hood but then he would come back up teasing me.

"God Nikki just fuck me already" I said getting frustrated.

" Just relax" he said as he kept kissing my thigh.

He then inserted his finger in to me thrusting them in and out while he was sucking on my clit.