Part 5- Bold

(Rosalina's POV)

I walked out of the room shiting my pants because I have no idea what I just got my self into.......

I did not not know that I was so bold.

But damn I wanted him so bad.

It was like a spark when his lips smashed up again mine.

But there is now way he felt the same way.

I quickly walked back to the dressing room and put on that Sex pistol t-shirt that Nikki given me earlier ,high waisted jeans with my black leather boots and jacket.

I walked out of the dressing room and immediately saw Nikki big green eyes staring at me.

I went over to the booth avoiding eye contact and sat down next to Vince.

"This place blows want to go to the Rainbow?" Tommy asked all of us.

Vince and Mick agreed but Nikki said "Nah I'm gonna go home" looking at me.

" ok buzz kill have fun" Vince said leaving with the other guys.

We sat in the booth in silence until I said " well I'm hungry I'm gonna get going."  getting up and picking up my work bag.

He quickly stood up and said "I was thinking the same thing" .

He followed me out of the club and said "I know a place if you want to join."

I nodded as he grabbed my bag from my hand and we walked down the street .

We got to the dinner and sat down.

He ordered a jack and coke with some pancakes and I got jack and coke with eggs and bacon.

Are food came out.

We sat there talking about are lives and are shitty parents.

" Omg that's terrible" I said in shock as he told me about his shitty mom and asshole stepfathers.

"Yeah I was in foster care until my grandparents took me in" he said

"Wow that must have been hard for you,I'm so sorry" I said with a sympathetic look.

" yeah it was but music helped me through it" he said smiling at me.

We ate the rest of our meals and took off to his apartment.

We got to his apartment or should I say the boys apartment and nobody was home.

He went straight to the kitchen and got a bottle of jack and he walked in to the living room before he sat down he went over to the record player and asks me " Any request?"

" You got any Black Sabbath?" I asked

"Of course I do" he said with a surprised face.

" why do you look so surprised?" I asked confused

" I was just surprised girls don't usually listen to music like this." he replied sitting next to me on the couch