2.

Removing her sandals in the entrance of her flat, Sanaya stormed inside shouting, "Amma ji, Appa ji." "We are here" came mom's voice from kitchen. She rushed inside excited and hugged her mom and then her dad who was chopping vegetables. "What's cooking, hmmm its smells so good." Taking in the aroma she inhaled the air and kissed her mom's cheek peeking in the pan through her shoulders. "Sana, baccha go and wash your hands, freshen up.. I am making Chai with bread pakoda. We will have Idly and sambhar for dinner, okay." Said her mom patting Sana's cheek. "Wow super I will have bread pakoda only for dinner  also make extra okay.. no idly for me," complained Sana going inside the bathroom washing her hands and face.

"How was your first day of job, did you like the environment? How is your manager and did you make any friends?" dad shoot an array of questions to Sana who was busy munching on bread pakora with ketchup. "I liked it, Appa, the best thing I liked is the previous receptionist, Mona, will be training me for a week and she is so good and so patient. She is pregnant and going for maternity leave and I am replacing her. I was introduced to few higher officials, managers and got the tour of the company. You know Appa they have a manufacturing factory behind that building, it was surprise for me. They have a big canteen also, so Amma if sometimes I didn't take the lunch, I can have it from there, okay." She answered smiling, sipping in the aromatic chai. "Also I have enquired about the transportation,  they have company bus which comes just outside our community gates, so I booked my place in that. It's free Appa and from tomorrow morning it will pick me at 7:15 am from here and evening it will drop by 6:00pm", she informed. "That is fantastic at least we don't have to worry about your commute", smiled dad caressing her hair.

Everything was normal in-front of her, her mom dad's talking, neighbors chatting and mom talking to aunty in ground floor.. except her heart beat which was rapid since morning when she saw him, the companies VP, Mr. Sidesh Sharma. She was lost in thoughts, just thinking about him is making her blush! Is she normal or is going crazy... she questioned herself? Why is his handsome face not leaving her mind. She found him dynamic, well built, tall, dark handsome... like a movie star for her. She was mesmerized with his personality he carried. It was instant attraction towards him when he entered inside the doors and when he said her name from his mouth she had butterflies in her stomach, rapid heartbeat which has not calmed yet! Mona had given a lot of information about him and she had an immense respect towards him. How in young age he achieved great heights and thing that caught her attention was that he is single! Her cheeks were hot again..

"Kya hua beta, where are you lost? Are you tired? I can't ask you to take nap now, its evening 6:30 now. Go and light the Diya in pooja and watch TV for some time or take a walk. See if Monty is available and you both can get some nice evening walk," her mom said. "Okay Amma". I ran from there not wanting her to know what's running in my mind and I knew who is the best person to talk to and that's is my next door bestie Monty Di, she had been my sister from different mother since we moved in this flat when I was just 5 year old. She is 2 year older than me but she was more younger from mind, bold and had a strong personality. She is my guiding angel throughout my school, college and now when I have joined the company just because of her advice. I lit the diya in prayer room chanted my daily mantra, put vibuthi in my forehead and walked out of the door wearing my sandals to call her.

"Di, chalo na we will take a walk, I have so much to tell you about my first day." I pulled her hand towards the door.

"Haan haan chal, ek minute ruk, let me wear the chappal. Mummy I am going for a walk with Sana." She informed to aunty, her mom, who was busy watching a serial. We went down the stairs as we resided in first floor of our 2 floor apartment. It was a closed community of 36 flats and mostly we knew all of them as we were one of the oldest people living in the community. There was a park in front of our apartment and we walked around that park. Parents would keep an eye on us and we almost would say hi, hello namaste to everyone we see. It was a close knitted community, very safe and everyone was very friendly.

"Chal batha, how was your first day? Did you like it?" asked di. "Arre di, it was great, awesome. But what was the best is I saw a man, who for the first time in my life took my breath away." I said holding di's hand and looked at her surprised face. "Sana yaar, OMG!! I am so happy, finally koi toh mila tujhe... mujhe toh laga tu kunwari hi mar jayegi! who is he? I want to know the details.. tell tell hurry". Curiously she asked. I gave in all the tiny miny details I knew about the Greek God I saw today. She was flabbergasted, "VP of that company? Are you sure bacha? I mean just attraction and office eye candy type romance is okay but don't get too serious." She said worried. " I know you have not been attracted to anyone till now, sab lafander type hi tere peeche pade hain, but when you say high about someone, he must be worthy, I have no questions on that, but before you invest any of your emotions be very very careful, Sana." She advised.

I smiled at her and said,"You know di how I am, I never believe in love and love at first sight of things. In real life you have to marry a guy who your parents choose for you. But di when I saw him today I never felt this anxiousness before. It was real, my heartbeat.. it won't lie di.. I know I have to be very careful before I dive into something and trust me di I will tread my emotions for him very carefully. I don't know anything about him this is happening just seeing him and I shared this with you. I have not thought of eternity with him yet. But if he is written for me as a life partner I would be the happiest." 

________________________________________________________________________________

Please vote and comment if you like this story. It will motivate me a lot friends. ❤❤❤