Temptation.

I place the key into the door knob, I unlock it, and I open the door. I take a step in and glance behind him to see if he follwed. He takes a step in. I look forward and head to the master bedroom.
        I take a glance into my clothes from the mirror. I'm tried. I take off my pants. The strong wear of work pants leaves my skin red, too tight. I take my shirt and bra off. I feel the coldness and feel around my torso. It feels good. My skin shivers. After finding a shirt I start walking towards the front door again. I hear him.
      "Hey"
      "Hhi"
     He says out of holding his breath. He continues to take off his shoes. I'm in awe by him. Walking into his detection is so hard to stop myself. I softly push him back into the couch. And I pin him in with my legs.
       "I've missed you"
    I say so softly and I press myself into his arms. He chuckles and embraces me.
       "I'm right here"
     He kisses me. It's like he know it's my weakness and I fall so in love with it. I want more and more. I sit up right. My back arches and my pulse is elavvating in my hands.
     My pussy mimucs my heart. I can feel her squeezing, tightening. and I can't stop my mouth watering. I want dance with his tongue. It's so yummy. He month leads to a different direction, his lips follow my the skin if my neck.
   The small sucking motions with pecks of his big lips tickle my neck. He traced my back with his warm hands and my skin shivers. Outlining the curves of my body he takes off my shirt.
   My titties are free and in his face. He pulled me in the my hips and sucks of the right nipple. Before switching over he tongue to the left nipple I take off his shirt.
   His hands on my waist pull the panties down and he places me higher. Un-ziping, unbuttoning and ruffling was but a second before he dick poked my inner thigh.
    He grabbed my hips and began positioning it directly in opening to, his dick, my pussy. I can feel the thickness of it spread it wide in. Both hitting a spot of pleasure and pain.
    I gasp and go as deep. Give it a second to get used to. I grind my hip the first time. I feel him flinch inside me.
    "You're so big"
   I whisper in he ear. And I begin the move in a jumping and grinding motion.
    "Ha-ugh"
   he half sighs and moans. He begins to firmly hold my back. Pushing me harder and harder on his dick. He picks me up and places me on the floor.
     He places an arm under on my back pulling me closer to his body and with the other holding my hands above my head. He sucks my neck and whispers in my ear.
    "Open up this legs"
   He begins rocking he hips harder and harder into me. It's feels so good, I rock with him...