06 - Shiratorizawa

Start from the beginning

"I guess I can change then." I spoke to myself. Returning to my closet, I slipped on a team made t-shirt and jeans. Afterwards, I grabbed all my stuff and ran downstairs. 

"Hey Y/N!" My mom said as soon as I reached the kitchen. 

"Hi." I replied sleepily. I grabbed a banana for the walk, and stuffed it in my bag.

"No pancakes today?"

"I have to get the band together for the volleyball game today." I said bored.

"Oh, ok." She turned back around and continued washing the dishes. 

No goodbye huh

┅❁┉┉❁┅

As I walked out the door, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket.

Sakusa
5:17 AM - Monday June 12th

hey loser
...
good luck against ushijima..

..
AWWWWWW
ARE YOU BEING NICEEEE
ILY SAKUSAAA

Third Person POV

"Sakusa, you're smiling." Komori gasped in shock at his cousin's facial expression. Sakusa wiped the smile off his face and turned off his phone.

"No I'm not." He rolled his eyes. The brown haired boy sighed, ready for an outburst from the germaphobe.

"You don't like her? I think she's fun."

Sakusa scrunched his face in disgust. "No I don't." 

And he pulled out his phone to talk to the girl again.

Y/N POV
Sakusa
5:18 AM - Monday, June 12th

whatever

:)))))

i'm leaving now

NO WAIT

Sakusa is offline

┅❁┉┉❁┅

I stared at my phone feeling a weird tingling. Sakusa was being nice for once. 

A dopey grin came upon my face as I skipped out of the house with glee.

┅❁┉┉❁┅

"Alright everyone, one last practice before we go!" I shouted to the rest of the band.

"Y/N come on, let's just pack up and go." An angry clarinet yelled back. 

That's it.

I hate it when people yell at me.

"WHY DON'T YOU SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO ME?! IF YOU DON'T JOIN IN FOR THIS LAST PRACTICE THEN YOU CAN GO AHEAD AND LEAVE. WE CAN CHEER FOR THE VOLLEYBALL TEAMS OURSELVES!"

A few people nodded in response, while the angry bitch threw down her clarinet and stormed out of the room.

Aster, my very best friend, and our most talented flute player, shouted, "YEAH HERE WE GO! ONE LESS LOSER TO DEAL WITH!" One by one, the others clapped and hollered in response.

┅❁┉┉❁┅

We made our way to the gymnasium by having our band director drive us on the bus. I led the band through the building, a dark, competitive aura surrounding us.

"Woah... look at them!"

"That's Karasuno's band!? They look scary..."

"I wonder how they'll go up against Shiratorizawa's cheering group?"

Whispers filled the room as we marched our way to the main gym.

"Y/N." Aster nodded at me, and we (A/N: KICKED THE DOORS DOWN LIKE THE BADASS BITCHES WE ARE. anyways) slowly opened the door and walked through.

The bright lights blinded me for a few seconds before my vision returned. The gymnasium was humongous. We could see workers setting up the volleyball nets, and the opposing school setting up their "area". 

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here?" I whipped around while the rest of the band headed towards the stands.

And there stood the entire Shiratorizawa volleyball team. A red headed dude that looked like Pennywise, I think spoke first.

"I'm here to cheer for my team. What about you?" I joked around, but my facial expression stayed stony.

"We're here to play a game." A tall, muscular guy, who had a number one on his jersey, clearly did not sense the sarcasm.

You could see the team silently eye-rolling the idiot.

"Look thanks for the compliment and all, but I'm the lead trumpet soooooo." I held out the so as I ran the hell away.

So that's the team we're up against?

Huh.

That is the number one team in the prefecture.

That's who we're playing

┅❁┉┉❁┅
Authors Notes
┅❁┉┉❁┅
Yay another chapter!
┅❁┉┉❁┅