"Thank you." I kiss his shoulder before he gently pushes me under the spray of water.

I sigh contently and close my eyes when he begins to shampoo my hair. His fingers massage my scalp before rinsing and I almost fall asleep. A small smile graces my lips as he cleans the rest of my body delicately, as if I will break at the slightest bit of harshness. Tears spring to my eyes but this time they're happy ones.

He looks up just as I'm about to wipe them away. "Hey, what's wrong sunshine?"

The nickname makes me laugh and I suddenly realize how much I've missed it. I pull him closer and wind my arms around his neck. His hands grip my waist as he stares at me with concern. I didn't think it was possible to fall in love with him more.

"I missed you." I whisper against his lips while gazing at him through blurry vision. "I love you."

"I love you too Char." He smiles handsomely before pecking me softly. "Come on, let's get out of the shower before we look like prunes."

"Please, not yet!" I catch his wrist and tug him back to me. "Don't go...just a few more minutes."

"I'm not going anywhere." He trails his fingertips up and down my arms lazily. "Trust me, I'd never think about leaving your side."

I smile at that and we spend the next moment in each other's arms, stealing kisses. Eventually we get out and he helps me into the new pajamas he had bought for me. I roll my eyes playfully when he picks me up bridal style the second I'm out of the bathroom. He winks in response before laying me down and getting underneath the covers with me.

Aria sleeps soundly on the other bed and I feel content knowing she's with me. Theo's arm drapes across my waist and he pulls me tight against him. I cuddle up to him and he leaves a lingering kiss on my forehead.

"Goodnight Char." He whispers as his hand slips under my shirt to caress my skin.

"Goodnight Theo."

"I love you." I barely hear him whisper and it leaves a smile on my lips as I drift off to dreamland.

***

We drive back to the hospital the next morning and make our way up to the ward Judah's in. Roman steps outside just as we reach the door and tells us he's awake. My heart starts racing a little due to nervousness. To calm myself I hold onto Aria loosely as he updates us about his health.

"They've ran some more tests and bloodwork. He's doing fine so I'm going to go clean up and then check in with the police. I'll text you when I'm back okay?"

"Yeah that's fine, no rush. We'll be here." Theo smiles before we go in.

Judah lays there with the white blanket up to his chest. He's typing away on his phone with one hand but drops it when he sees us. A huge smile blooms across his lips and he opens his arms for a hug which Theo accepts first.

"You're an idiot but thank you." They laugh and hug it out. "I'm glad you're safe."

"Eh, just a scratch." Judah winks before his gaze lands on Aria. "Hey Aria, how are you?"

"I'm good! Thanks for helping us Judah." She smiles shyly before pushing up on her tip toes to peck his cheek. "Does it hurt?"

"Anytime sweetheart! I'm so glad you're safe." He kisses her forehead before shaking his head. "Not at all. I want to get out of here already!"