Angst and Secrets (part 1)

*has trigger warnings like swears* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

fresh= tilted bold

epic= underlined

error= underlined bold tilted

me= tilted

FRESH POV:

"GOD DAMNIT" I screeched as I rushed to cover my eye sockets with a piece of my shirt that I hastily ripped of. Raping it around my skull. "MY POOR BABY!!!!!" I had finished tying the new blindfold on. "STUPID POWERS AND STUPID AIM AND LUST YOU ARE A DICK!.... NO SCRATCH THAT YOU WOULD GET EVEN HORNIER THAN YOU DO ON A DAILY BASES! YOU ARE A FUCKING BASTARD!!!! HOW DARE YOU DESTROY THE ONE THING THAT GAVE ME EMOTION WHEN I WAS A CHILD!!!!" I started to cry as I hold my now broken glasses. to be honest... I had no idea where anyone was... my eye sight without my glasses is even worse than errors.... and that is saying something. but right now I couldn't care less. as long as my abnormal 'eye lights' if you could call them that, were covered I will be alright. But... i'm not. 

these glasses were also a gift from error believe it or not. when we were younger he saw me get some emotion looking at them so he bought them for me as a birthday surprise. it was the best day of my life as when I was able to thank him, hug him and tell him 'I LOVE YOU BIG BROTHER!!!!' I was able to truly mean it. He let me feel that day. But now the glasses were ruined. and there is no way to replace them as they are one of a kind. even if they were not I still wouldn't. I couldn't. They hold to much sentimental value to me, my family and our family relations.

I had not even meant to break character yet... now I did and I don't care. All I could do was cry clutching onto my now ruined childhood memory. I was heavily aware of everyone that was staring at me in pure shock. I had talked normally, I had swore, broke down crying and haven't bothered to censor their own curses. fuck, in fact, I hadn't even explained that I could, swear that is or who my brothers were and that I had no emotions growing up. But that was irrelevant. The only people who new from the get go were Cross, Red and Bill. But they weren't here right now. that only left... but he only knows so little of my past. No matter how much I long to tell him.

Epic's Pov:

By the gods... I never expected for my bruh Fresh to show this side to anyone other than me. But he did. And Fresh is just crying. I can't even bring myself to make any memes. I never thought I see the day but I guess fresh ain't he literally made a blindfold with his shirt. I don't even know why. There was only so much he has told me and that makes my non-existent heart ache. I get why but that is his decision to share his personal info. but as I think to myself I realize how horrible of a friend I am being. I haven't even attempted to comfort him. But no one else has either. Either in shock or fury. He did just call violet 'lust' knowing that name causes him pain. Plus the things he said weren't cool bruh. But I can't help it. I love him to much to truly care about the things he said to violet and how hurtful they were. So I teleported to his side crouching beside him. A hand on his shoulder, me being dangerously close to his face.

"Bruh?" to my surprise he clutches on to me tightly, before teleporting us both away quickly. I opened my eye to him head in my chest we were both standing. I didn't know what to do or where we are for that matter but I decide to comfort him. Hugging him tightly enough for him to know that I am here for him. he got the message and carried on crying through his blind fold onto my coat. He in that moment needed it. Not a question between want and need , he just needed it.

Only after a few minutes did I recognized where we were. The Anti-void of all places? Why here? was it a mistake? no fresh has great magical capabilities. Yet he was in hysterics. Then a unexpected memory flooded in. 'Borski when me my radical, awesome self happen to get in unrad emotional distress, I teleport to AU's, aka Awesome Coolio places, that I feel safe at'. Questions flooded in to my head. Why would he feel safe here in all place? WAs it intentional or by accident? Did he notice us being here? Why would the anti-void, the place no one other that ink and the bad sans' knew the location of be somewhere where Fresh could or want to teloport too? FOR MEMES SAKE THE DESTROYER LIVED HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well I guess i'm being rude as Cross is dangerous (aka started a multiversal war) but is also my bestfriend, But this is the destroyer of AUs and their inhabitance. Yet if I think about it, whenever fresh talked or mentioned him he looked like he was else where, smiling happily at the thought of him. Yes, he was subtle about it, yet I still saw it. And each time he did so, it filled my soul with jealousy. not a good feeling BTW.

Then, to my Horror, the one I was jealous over came. Well I was also jealous of Geno as he gives my Fresh a similar effect, but that isn't important right now. I had realized the god had spotted us and he looked mad. In an instant, before I could react, Fresh was snatched from my embrace. "BRUH!!! GIVE HIM BACK FOR I HAVE THE POWER OF GOD AND ANIME ON MY SIDE!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" But he didn't seemed fazed. By my reee or power I hold. As stupid as others may think it is, it was all true and I could tell Error knew it. He was not fazed or amused even with his realization. I then realized the way he held Fresh. It was as if he was protecting him... from me?

Give him back DESTROYER he does not belong to you." "And Fresh is not your property scum. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM? WHY IS HE IN SUCH A STATE AND WHERE ARE HIS GLAS- oh wait. Fresh, darling how rude of me. I can get answers later and only if your comfortable giving them. Now come on lets get you some Hot Chocolate, a blanket, your 'other pair' of glasses and some tissues for your tears." Fresh did something I did not believe. He nodded quickly, clutching onto him and Error being NICE? What has the multiverse come to? But he was being nice to Fresh. I will forgive it for now as he needed it. But later I will get answers unlike Error I actually need them for my sanity. I actually thought Fresh tells me a lot about himself even if it was not everything. But I guess not. At least I know more than most, so he does trust me to some extent. I wish it was fully though. Plus I tell him everything, but I shouldn't be jealous Fresh is entitled to his secrets. I just wish he shared them with me as I do care. I love him, but Error better keep his hands of him or I will fight him. HA, never thought I will be worried by a haphephobic person touching someone, but hey my day is already upside down so why not? (oh Gods, what have I done? I have made Epic into a jealous b**ch.)

a little time skip brought to you by 3D :

We sat on a single big bean bag and error summoned a blanket and hot chocolate giving both to fresh, who took it gratefully. It was made exactly how he liked it. Whipped cream with rainbow sprinkles and rainbow marshmallows. He made me make it so many times I lost count but how did Error know it? I will go crazy at this rate. How does Error know this much about him? Why does Fresh feel safe here? Is it because Error makes him feel safe? Does he like Erro- wait no, the way they look at each other isn't loving, but something else. I am not sure in what way but I definitely know it is not love or L.O.Ve. But what? And what does he mean by 'other glasses' Fresh said that the ones he got were one-of-a-kind. Did he lie? No Fresh doesn't lie to me... does he?

Error then teleported away. Something about those glasses, but I wasn't paying attention. Fresh was wiping his tears with some tissues Error gave him. I was having an extridential crisis inside but pushed it to the side. Fresh was going through something and I will be here for him. I scooted closer to him until I was next to him. I decided to be risky and hold his hand. And he squeezed it back. 

(I'm going to post weekly on here if possible so if you want a part two just ask! give constructive criticism to please as I honestly have no idea how to write about Fresh and Epic and would like you guys opinions. I wrote 1595 words)