"I want to rest now." I said avoiding the scene I've seen awhile ago.

"You have to kill her." he said all of a sudden. "Or she'll kill you." kumunot ang noo ko, hindi maintindihan ang sinasabi niya.

"What do you mean?" hindi ko napigilan ang kabang lumukob sa puso ko nang mapagtatanto ang ibig niyang sabihin.

"She's arranged to marry me." he said like it's the answer that I want to hear from him. Kumunot ang noo ko. Mas naguluhan.

"How about me?" naguguluhang tanong ko. I was chosen by Trinidad Del Prado, his mother, to be his wife. Kaya bakit may isa pang babaeng ikakasal sakaniya?

"The reason why you have to kill her. There's only one wife for a Del Prado, Larenciana. She was chosen by my Father and you by my Mother. The reason why there's two women is for them to kill one another. You are deserving of me by killing the other woman chosen to marry me." kumunot ang noo ko. May ganyan silang paniniwala sa organisasyon?

"Did you tell her about this?" tiningnan ko siya.

"She knows." nanlaki ang mga mata ko.

"Why is she treating me like her patient?" naguguluhang tanong ko. She's not talkative but she treated me well. Mukha naman itong walang masamang plano sakin.

"That's to get you!" edi dapat noon niya pa ako pinatay. Wala akong laban sakanya nung mga oras na 'yon. She had all the chance but she didn't kill me. What could be her reason?

"Why are you telling this to me?" naguguluhan pa rin ako.

"Because I want you to be my wife." his statement made me speechless. The beating of my heart doubled. Tama ba ako nang narinig?

"Kill her, then." I urged. He shook his head.

"I want to see you fight for your place, My Queen." he said and I felt him kissed my head. Nakapikit ako. Sana ganito palagi.

"Is that why you made me do the task? You're training me?" hindi siya sumagot. "Don't you like her?" I asked. I am waiting for his answer but none came. "Is it a match? Like people would see us fight?" I curiously asked him.

"You can kill her now. It's up to you." If she's planning to kill me, when? Damn! I even complimented her! Dammit! Ang hindi ko maintindihan ay kung bakit hindi niya pa ako pinatay nung mga oras na wala akong laban sakanya? That was the best opportunity to kill me. Gusto niya ba ng patas na laban?

"She doesn't have any scar. Is she fit? Does she train?" I eagerly asked him. Kuryuso ako sa pagkatao niya. I feel like there's something behind her.

"This is cheating." he said.

"You've started it. Better feed me with information." I yelped. He glared at me.

"I told you because I want the match to be fair. I don't want to see you bathing with your own blood, lifeless and I'm marrying that woman!" he said angrily. Nangingiti na ako sa isip. Hindi niya gusto ang babaeng 'yon? Pero bakit niya kinakama?

"You like me better, then!" I concluded. He just gave me a deadly glare. I mentally smiled. "Was it because even with an injured body I still gave you an earth shattering orgasm?" I didn't even stutter.

"She's better in bed." he answered like there's no need to think because he knew clearly who's better. That made me unable to utter a word.

"I just hope you don't have any plan on giving me another task. I won't make it. Mapapabilis ang kasal niyo kapag nagkataon." sabi ko nang makabawi. Tumingin ako sakanya.

"Close your eyes!" he irritatingly said. I smirked at him before leaving his top and his massive erection. It's glistening because of my wetness. Nakita ko ang ilang patak ng dugo sa bed sheets niya. His roughness is to blame or my libido?