Pt. 10

Ok so they have phones in this now cuz i said so :>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rudolph's POV
Ok so I'm not the type of person that says their feelings first. But at this point i can't keep my feelings a secret anymore, i have to tell tony. This can go 3 ways, 1. It's ruins our friend ship, 2. We start dating, 3. He hates me for life. I can only think of the worst but Tony's nice so the worst that can happen is he doesn't like me back.

I decided to text him and tell him to meet at the lake (ya know the one in the beginning of the story yeah )

~time skippppp~

Tony's POV
Rudolph Asked me to meet him at the lake, i have no idea for what but oh well.

I get to the lake and i see him standing with something in his hand, "hey Rudolph what did you need" i asked, he Sighed and held roses in front of him, "tony... i like you... a lot. You make me so happy and i have no idea where j would be without you" i have no words- he just said he likes me, "I like you too Rudolph" i smile, "tony will you be my boyfriend" i smile even more and nod. He comes running up to me and kisses me, i kiss back, this goes on for like 2 minutes and he pulls away, he just hugs me and puts his face in the crook of my neck.

Sorry this was short. Thanks to the people that made it this far in the story. It's kinda cringe but it's whatever. Anyway goodnight
Word count: 280