Wolfstar X Reader

Word count: 2663

Description: After a long day of working in the Auror office, you come home to Grimmauld Place. Your boyfriend, Remus, is tired with the upcoming full moon and so your left to drink with Sirius. Caught in the moment, you do something daring only to be caught by Remus. The three of you then take it up to the bedroom to have some fun.

_______________________________________

After another long day of training in the Auror office, you opened the door to 12 Grimmauld place. Taking a moment, you internally debated going straight to bed, but you knew that Remus would scold you if you didn't eat. Reluctantly, you made your way to the end of the hallway to the kitchen.

As you approached the door, you heard muffled voices, the two people you loved most in the world, Remus John Lupin and Sirius Orion Black. You carefully pushed open the door, to not make a sound, and we're pleasantly greeted by the back of Sirius' head.

'Perfect,' you thought as you took inaudible steps towards the man's chair. Remus' eyes briefly flickered to you as a small, knowing smirk grew on his face.

"Boo!"

Sirius' body tensed and jumped as he felt two unexpected hands grasped his shoulders. Instinctively, he let out a little scream, something that sounded as though it belonged to a 5-year-old girl.

The laughs of yourself and Remus filled the room, the lycanthrope's head lay on the table as his body jolted up and down with every chuckle. You had folded over as your stomach began to hurt from the laughter. While the two of you laughed, Sirius just glared.

"Have a nice day at work, darling?" Remus spoke between breaths as he finally began calming down.

"Tiring as per usual." That was true, but it had been dreadful as well. You didn't want to let him know that Greyback had caused yet another death.

You walked up to your boyfriend and placed a gentle peck on his cheek, when pulling away, he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you onto his lap, causing you to squeal at the sudden movement. He began to place kisses all over you and the two of you became absorbed in your own world.

"Come on, Moony. Sharing is caring," disrupted Sirius, knocking the two of you back to reality. The tatted man now spoke to you, "I don't bite... unless you want me to that is."

Sirius always joked about the idea of Remus sharing you and Remus hated the thought of another man touching you, he always got possessive over the thought. What neither man knew, though, was that you were enthralled by the idea.

Yes, Remus was your boyfriend, lover and partner, and he was the most handsome man you had ever lay eyes on, but you had to admit Sirius was undeniably attractive also. The thought of the two best friends pleasing each other in front of you drove you insane. The thing that made it even worse for you, was knowing that they did in fact have a past. That Remus and Sirius had previously dated during their teenage years.

You looked at your lap with a slight grin as Remus stared at Sirius. If looks could kill, Sirius would be dead 10 times over. Sirius of course, stared back and the two began a staring contest. You sat and laughed to yourself at the two grown men childishly competing to the point where their eyes began to water.

Once Sirius lost, the three of you continued to talk about the day until late.

First to leave, was Remus who had began to grow restless with the approaching full moon, leaving you and Sirius all alone.

After spending some time talking, the two of you decided to pull out the firewhiskey. All you wanted to do was let loose a little, relax from everything that happened recently.