3

arizona
i've been talking with billie for a while now.

we flirt a lot and do stupid things. i've been going with her every time she has to deliver or do some dealer kind of shit.

she has also met my mom which went pretty well. i met her parents too and they were extremely nice. i didn't know she had a brother though.

she told me the first time that's he's 'weird' and a 'nerd', so i was assuming he was probably like twelve or whatever but he's actually twenty something.

"you coming or what?" billie raised a brow up at me.

"yeah sorry, i zoned out a bit" i shook my head and followed her to her car.

we both got in and she just looked at me.

"what?" i snorted as we stared at each other.

"now tell me what the fuck this is" billie held up a rose quartz crystal that i hid in her car the other day. "why do i have random rocks in my car?"

"that's nothing!" i snatched it out of her hand. "don't even worry about it... i'll put it somewhere safe in here"

"yeah okay" she chuckled and started driving to her first delivery. "hand me the bag with the white bars"

"um... this one?" i pulled out a small bag that had a lot of white bar pills.

"yeah that" she nodded while grabbing it from me.

"what are they?" i asked her.

"xanny" was all she said and left me alone in her car.

i still find it a bit odd that i became friends with my new drug dealer. i buy something off of her and boom, she's in my room and now i'm with her while she delivers.

i think we kinda clicked right away.

i don't know about her, but i think that. even after all the threatening she did im pretty sure she was just being playful...

we've been texting and calling non stop too.

she's also been giving me free things so that's actually cool. she makes sure that whenever i'm with her while she delivers and someone asks her who i am, she just ignores them.

she's confusing though.

one day we're flirting like our lives depend on it and the next she's dry and lame.

so many mixed signals

sometimes it doesn't really bother me and sometimes it does. like one day we're having so much fun and the next she's being distant, it's annoying.

billie came back with some money and threw it inside her bag.

"can i ask you a question?" i asked her when she started driving.

"it depends" billie looked at me and nodded. "what is your question?"

"can i ask why you sell?" i turned to her. "you don't have to answer it though"

"my friend dragged me into it" she told me and shrugged. "it's what i get for being around him"

"you can't just like... stop?" i raised a brow up.

"he's dead" billie had a blank face on. "he is dead...."

"oh... i'm sorry" i whispered and she just shook her head.

"that's why i don't let them know your name" she looked over at me. "i'm just trying to keep you safe"

"how did he drag you into it though?" i asked her. "if you're not comfortable you don't have to answer me"

"exactly how we are now" billie told me and i made a face. "the people around me are bad people zee, they will hurt you or me if i say something"

"oh" was all i said.

"i'm not gonna tell them what your name is or who you are to me" she sighed while reaching over to grab my hand. "they're gonna do the same exact thing to you like they did to me"

"did they kill your friend?" i asked her quietly and she just nodded.

"it's a complicated story" billie mumbled. "to sum it up is that he dragged me into this shit and they killed him because of it, that's all"

"can i ask why they killed him?"

"you ask a lot of questions zee" she chuckled and sighed again. "they found out my friend told me something that they wanted to keep a secret, so they killed him right in front of me and dragged me into their 'business' or whatever you wanna call it cause i know and they don't want it out"

"oh my god" i gasped. "i'm so sorry"

"it's fine" billie shrugged. "shit happens when you're around bad people. it's what i get i guess... you haven't told your friends about me right?"

"no?" i told her. "i just said i have a new plug"

"promise me you're not gonna tell anyone" billie lowly told me while interlocking our pinkies together. "because if you do, i will kill you, got it?"

"is that a threat?" i giggled at her.

"i'm being serious" she raised her brows up and looked at me. "i will kill you"

"i promise" i sighed. "don't break it"

"aight" billie nodded. "nobody is gonna know who you are, nobody is gonna know what you are to me, nobody is gonna know anything"

"got it" i also nodded. "i'm not gonna tell anyone about you or whatever"

"i'm just trying to keep you safe zee" she told me again. "i don't want anything happening to you, so keep your mouth shut, even if i tell you something"

"i promise" i gave her a small smile. "i don't say anything"

"i will shoot you arizona" billie looked at me seriously. "im not kidding"

a/n: honestlyyy.... i'm kinda hating this now 🙄