Chapter 1

Do you believe in your firsts that lasts? Do you believe in Cupid that makes its way to clear the path for you both to walk on? Not everything is a happy ending. Not everything will go on your way. 

But for what I believed... it's time. The time you guys spent will last and memories you'll hold to share once you see each other again soon. 

The question is... how soon? 

I remember that time where I almost had my first kiss. It was at high school, by the lockers. I was hugging him and suddenly the feeling went so slow like it was only me and him moving through time quickly together, while everyone else was so slow we could have been like the flash. But I pulled away.

honestly, I could not picture myself having my first kiss there. right there. He agreed too, which why he was saying he was joking. But deep down I really wanted to. But I just did not know-how.  I wanted to feel like I am in a Korean drama movie! I want flowers or rain pouring down as we kiss-

her imagination was cut off when a trauma patient came running into the ER. 

"Dr. Fuerte!" Called the nurse. 

"okay hit me," Kara replied. 

"nineteen-year-old male complaining of Left leg pain and crushing substernal chest pain. " Ambulance nurse said. 

the nineteen-year-old couldn't scream in pain due to his chest. 

"Okay, what is your name? " Kara asked. 

"Sam- Sam Jefferson the third." the patient replied in pain. 
"Okay, I am here to help you now when I press tell me which part of your chest hurts?" Dr. Fuerte replied back. Brings out a pen and tests. 

after a short press on the left side of his peck he grunts in pain. "get him to Trauma bay 1 and page Dr, Green of the physician Department." she instructs the nurse beside her." make sure to page Dr. Garcia too" she added and She runs into the room and starts to remove the shirt of the poor nineteen-year-old boy. "Are your parents in town?" she asks the patient. 

"No, I am here with my girlfriend she is out in the front waiting, I don't what she's doing." the patient said softly. 

quickly Dr. Fuerte calls pages Dr. Donatello of the psychology department. instructs to go out to a young teenage girl probably in shock with what happened to her boyfriend. 

Dr. Green comes in as he was paged. So as Dr, Garcia. 

"what can I do?" Dr. Garcia runs and asks Dr. Fuerte. 

"Dr. Green, yes his leg hurts looks like when his heart hurt so as his Left leg. he says he can't feel them." Dr. Fuerte reports. 

"What is he diagnosed with?" Dr. Green asked Dr. Fuerte. 

"Gallstones" Dr. Fuerte replied. Looking at Dr. Garcia and Dr. Green.

the doctors come into the room and checks on him if they need to do perform emergency surgery. They come to take a look on the charts and seems they have to do a laparoscopy on the patient. 

Rushingly they run to the OR room and start to prepare Sam the patient for the surgery. 

"where's Doctor Donatello?" a nurse comes looking for him in the ER. 

"he's out, with a patient. Well, guardian apparently of the patient." Fuerte replied. 

The nurse walks out. 

as soon as Dr. Donatello heard about the teenage girl out of the Hospital. He runs towards the exit to the main entrance of the hospital. 

Runs toward the girl crying hysterically and helps the teen to come in. The girl stands up and walks in slowly to the hospital doors. 
As they went in the hospital doors, he offers her to sit. near the coffee shop to talk about a patient who comes to be the girlfriend of Sam asking; "do you want to talk about it?" 

The frightened young teen looked up to the doctor; "it's okay you can trust me... do you want hot coffee or iced mocha?" he asks. 

The young girl smiled. "two Iced mochas here!" he said. " it's my treat" doctor Donatello replied and smiled. 

The scene cuts back to the OR room and Doctors Green and Garcia are in the room, with their hands up high on their chests, and start to communicate bout how long the surgery will take. 

"15 minutes- it's not that severe." Dr. Garcia answers. 

"Okay that will do" Dr. Green replied. 

"Okay, is he in deep?" Dr. Garcia asks. 

"yes, doctor" the anesthesiologist answered. 

"scalpel" He hands out his hand. 

soon out of the OR room to the ER. Dr. Fuerte meets Sam's Parents. Talks about his condition. 

"Gallstones are common, 25% of the world may have it. But he is now in the OR. his Gallbladder will be removed and will move on to full recovery." Dr. Fuerte said. 

"he came here with his girlfriend, is she okay?" Mrs. Jefferson asks. 

Dr. Fuerte felt their care for the two teenagers. " yes she is okay and she is with Dr. Donatello of our psychology department, checking fully if she is okay. With all the happenings, because she was seen outside crying." she replied. 

"ah good." Mrs. Jefferson felt relieved. 

"Please do now wait in our waiting room, I will call you when  he is out of the OR." Dr. Fuerte instructed. 

As soon as the Jefferson's went out of the ER, she heads back to the center counter and holds up her head. as she feels like her weight is getting heavy. she starts to close her eyes slowly. but as her eyes go black she felt a hand lay on her shoulder.