Chapter 2

AN- This is now two weeks after the last chapter as the last chapter was more of an introduction chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

POV- Tommy

"Tommy, I need to talk to you."

I look up at him from the drawing I'm making in my sketchbook. I've been drawing for years. I find it helps me relax, and Dream allows it as long as I'm behaving.

"Yah?"

He sits down by me on the grass. "I think you're ready, so I've made a plan for us to get revenge on the Sleepy Kingdom."

I drop my pencil. He's been saying for years that all my training is so we can get revenge together. I've been practicing for this practically my whole life.

"Are you serious!" He just nods.

"We have to take this seriously. Sleepy Kingdom is a dangerous place. Sapnap, George, and Karl will be coming with us."

"Karl?" I've met Sapnap and George. Their Dream's closest friends, as well as his business partners, from what he's told me.

"Karl is a friend of mine who owes me a favor. He's helped with the business before as well."

"Okay. So how are we gonna get revenge?"

"We are gonna burn down the second biggest town in the kingdom."

"Wait. What about all the people there? The people like Mom and Dad were? Who are just over taxed and trying to live?"

"We made a plan ahead with anyone we could. That's part of Karl's job. He lives in the kingdom and is going to help them leave."

I smile. "Ok."

============= Time Skip to when they are riding there =============

We've been riding on horse for 7 hours. Only making brief stops before setting off again. We entered Sleepy territory around an hour ago, and have been really careful since.

Dream and everyone are talking about the plan. I will say something sometimes. But for the most part I don't. My job is simple. Stay on the edge of town, and when Dream makes the signal, a unique bird call of sorts that we came up with years ago, I light the match onto the fuel they poured.

My nerves are crazy. Dream said that all the 'good people' will have evacuated. But it still feels kind of wrong. People will still get hurt. But Dream is my brother and I trust him.

-------------------------------------------------------------

POV- Philza

We've been waiting just outside the town for hours now. Every half an hour or so I fly around the forest to see if I can spot them. It's risky to do it more as we don't want them to know we are here.

It's weird flying so much. I love flying but I don't get to do it often. In fact I haven't flown this much since Thomas went missing. I still miss him. I wish I had made more time to spend with him.

After he went missing I flew around for hours. Hoping to find him. There was no note or anything left, so we were all hopeful he had just been trying to play hide and seek again, and had gotten lost.

It was a year later I officially declared him dead. We have a little grave for him. And every year on his birthday the castle staff is given a day off and I spend the day with my sons.

I finish my lap around the forest and head back to our camp. We weren't given a specific date so we may be here for days.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count- 581

I hope the length of these is ok.

Time skips like the one in this chapter I will try not to do often. But I didn't wanna try to explain either side's plans, and kinda wanna get onto the actual plot lol.

Anyhow hope that you are doing amazing. And have a great day/night!