~ Chapter 50: Mobius: 30 Years Later ~

Start from the beginning

Y/N looked up.

"What is it?"

"Something terrible is about to happen in the Light Zone. That's why I need you here to stop this and to save someone who's been hurting everyone for far too long."

She stared up at Luna in determination and nodded.

"I'll do whatever it takes."

Luna smiled and her horn glowed carolina blue until she blasted towards the distance and created a portal.

"This is where you go. Don't worry, you'll be able to go back home with this." she said, showing her the special warp rings.

"Thank you, Luna. And once I go there, do you think I'll be able to unlock another one?"

"I sure hope so. We'll meet again once the time comes. Good luck, Y/N the Hedgehog."

Y/N smiled and jumped through the portal before it closes.

"I pray that you'll be safe... We're counting on you and your friends."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N groaned and stood up to find herself into a futuristic buildings with flying cars passing by as the people are happily chattering as they walk pass by. She was amazed at how this place has become and looked around.

"Wow... This place is beautiful."

Just then, she saw a TV in the glass and walk over to see what was going on as News 11 comes onto a screen with the female black cat named Sasha who's sitting in the table with the paper in front of her. On her right is those golden words 'Five Years of Peace.'

"Five years? I must be in the future!"

"We end tonight's segment with a look back at what historians are already calling the 'Five Years of Peace.'" Sasha explained. "This generation will have no trouble remembering the seemingly endless series of battles running from the Great War, the two Robotnik Wars, and the many smaller conflicts in between."

The image showed Shadow the Hedgehog who looks a little messy from the battle he had fought as Y/N could see in the background, holding the black flag with a red symbol that she couldn't describe what it is. She noticed Sasha's expression was disgruntled and uncomfortable to see his face. She wondered what happen as she got to the next explanation.

"Our war-torn world was then both rescued and conquered in one brutal year by Shadow the Hedgehog. With King Shadow came a form of peace, but at the terrible price of his brutal regime."

Y/N gawked to see Sally and Shadow married, but saw that Sally wasn't too happy about it as Shadow couldn't care less. Even Sasha was grossed out at that image.

"A measure of relief came when King Shadow married the much-beloved Queen Sally. With their union came some ease in the strict rule and harsh punishments brought by the king."

"That's... terrible. Shadow... How could you do this?" Y/N whispered.

Three images were shown with the words 'From File: Summer 3265.'

"Whoa! That's like... 30 years?! Dang!"

Those images show the Castle Acorn with futuristic cities below, Sally handing the poor a basket of food with a kind smile, and then there's Shadow talking to the Dark Egg Legion. Y/N was shocked that Shadow is working for the Dark Legion!

"The world capital was moved to the merchant city of Portal on Angel Island. There the king and queen ruled from Castle Mobius. And so Mobius limped along. The oppression clung to the ray of light that was our beloved queen... While we shivered in fear of the dark king and his brutally efficient enforcers, the Dark Presence."