Chapter: 10 Telling my BFF

♡Killer's POV♡

It's been a week since I found out that I was pregnant. Everything is going fine. Dream and Cross have been really supportive too. I'm eating right now. Cross makes the best food! But not as good as Nightmare of course.

A few days ago Dream insisted that we tell Muffet about this.  But I refused. I told them that we should inform her about this in my 6th month of pregnancy since it would make more sense because till then I would already have my belly bump.

I finished eating and got ready to go to school. Yup I'm still going to school!

I ran down the stairs and sat in the car. We left for school.

~ Time skip ~

I'm in school now. I was putting my books in the locker when someone called me. I turned around only to regret doing so. It was Paper jam or PJ one of the most popular jocks. He bullies me every day. This time I was more worried than scared. I was worried about the baby. No matter what I must not let him hurt the baby. Suddenly he punched me in the face. My nose started bleeding. "Weakling." He said. "Mr Nightmare's gone now. No one is going to protect you anymore." I fell down. He continued beating me. Just when he was going to kick me in the stomach my hands immediately wrapped around it. It was like a natural instinct.
"WhAT's WrOnG.." he said in a mocking tone. "I know! How about I kick you again!" With that he kicked me hard in the stomach. Everything went black.

Where am I? Is this a hospital? "Killer your awake!" I heard someone say.  I turned my head around and saw Cross and Dream. "Thank god." Dream said. "What happened? Why am I in a hospital?" "You were found unconscious in the hall with blood coming out of your mouth; so we rushed you to the hospital." "What about the baby!?" I said panicking. "Don't worry the baby is perfectly fine." I was relieved. I mean the baby hasn't even formed yet. It's just a bunch of cells but it's still precious. I was to stay in the hospital till tomorrow. I still have lots of work to do. Man this going to be tough.

--------------------------------

-Somewhere else-

+ Fresh's POV +

I was thinking about what Killer told me yesterday.

~ flashback to yesterday ~

My phone was ringing. I picked it up. It was from Killer. "Hey Kills what's up?" I asked. "Hello Fresh! There's something I want to tell you. It's really important." "Alright! No matter what it is remember that I will always support you." "I know, that's why I'm telling you this. So...... This might be a little shocking but..... I'm pregnant." My eyes widened. "WHAT!?" I was furious at whoever got him pregnant. "Whoever got you pregnant will die at my hands!" I said in rage. I heard Killer giggling on the other side. "Chill Fresh it was my boyfriend." "Who's your boyfriend?" I asked sternly. "Um, about that....." He started to explain every thing to me. He was dating Mr. Nightmare!? He had to leave for some unknown reason!? A few weeks later he was pregnant!? He's living with Mr. Dream and Mr. Cross now!? This will take time process. We talked for a while and I told him that he could always come to me for help.

~ end of flashback ~

I was really worried about Killer since he was found badly injured and unconscious in the hallway. I'm 100% sure it was PJ's doing. He's bullied Killer since middle school. When we started dating he told me he'd stop but I guess not. We're going to have a long discussion after he comes back. Suddenly I heard the door unlock. "I'm back!" Speak of the devil! PJ came in our room and sat down on the bed. "Hey babe! How was your day?" he asked me. I just ignored him. "What's wrong?" I stayed silent. "I did something wrong didn't I?" he finally said. "Yes" I replied. "Okay. And what was that?" "You bullied Killer again!" I yelled. "Woah, woah, woah! Calm down! Okay I did. So what?" "HE'S PREGNANT!" I yelled again.

= PJ's POV =

"HE'S PREGNANT" Fresh yelled. I could not believe what I was hearing. The nerd is pregnant!? "This must be some kind of joke right?" I said worried that I might have hurt the baby. "Do I look like I'm joking!" he yelled at me again. Fresh started crying. I walked to him and hugged him. "Shh~ It's okay. I promise that I will never bully him again. I'll go and apologize to him tomorrow." "Promise?" he asked in the cutest voice. "Yes, promise. But will you please tell me how long he was pregnant for?" "Three weeks." "Thank you." Guess I'll have to apologize to the nerd tomorrow. "Can you explain how it happened?" He nodded and started explaining everything. I was shocked.

~ The next day ~

I woke up and got dressed. Fresh had already left. I ate the food he left for me and walked to school. It was lunch time so I was going to keep my books in my locker. Just then I saw the nerd near the lockers. Some tall guy was pinning him to the locker. He seemed very uncomfortable. Just then I noticed my boyfriend trying to get the guy off of Killer. The tall jock threw Fresh on the floor. I was filled with range. I ran towards the scene and stopped the guy dead in his tracks. He seemed scared to see me; good. I beat him up and sent him crying. I helped Fresh up and Killer came running towards him. "Fresh are you okay? I'm so sorry, you got hurt because of me." he said worried. "It's alright! I promised to keep you safe after all! And thank you PJ." I nodded in response then turned to look at Killer. He looked down avoiding any eye contact. It makes sense; after all I did bully him for a long time. "Hey... um....Killer." I said trying to start a conversation. God it was awkward. "Look all I have to say is...... I'm sorry." His eyes widened and he looked up at me. "Also congratulations. Hope you have a healthy baby; nerd." And with that I walked away. He seemed surprised and happy at the same time I somehow felt happy. Heh; I hope that mine and Fresh's future is happy too.

That day the jock had learned something new: making others happy also makes you happy...........

---------------------------------------------------------------

Word count:

story: 1117

total:1119