Chapter One.

'The Drunk Mistake'

The scent of liquor and sweat filled the air, making my nose scrunch up, just a tiny bit.

Okay, I can do this. Do. Not. Be. A. Coward.

I scoffed at myself, and grabbed a shot that a passing by waiter had on a tray. I downed it, and he gave me a look of aproval.

"Let me guess.. Virgin ?" He whispered in my ear. My face turned crimson red, and I almost freaked. How does he know ?

"W-What ?" I asked, and he chuckled.

"I meant Club virgin. This is your first time in a club, isn't it ?" He asked. I sighed in relief. He didn't mean that.. virgin..

I looked down, ashamed, half expecting him to kick my ass out.

"Uh.. Please don't tell." I said, smiling sheepishly. He only chuckled. It was only then I realized how cute he was. He brown shaggy hair, a strong and defined jawline, pink lips and blue eyes. He looked about seventeen. My.. what am I getting myself into ?

"Your secret is safe with me, sweetheart.. But-"

"Oh great, there's a but." I muttered, cutting him off. He ended up chuckling more. I downed more shots, and felt the nervousness go away a little more and I began to losen up.

"I think you'll like this but.. Wow, that sounded wrong." He laughed. I laughed along, with him. When our laughter died down, he looked at me with a charming smile, that must have droven dozens of girls crazy. I downed another shot.

"What I meant to say, was I'll let this slip.. if you save me a dance." He said, nicely. He sent me a flirty wink. I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip out of nervousness. I was pretty sure my cheeks were flaming, but I nodded anyway.

"Um.. Okay, sure." I said and smiled. Suddenly, all nervousness went away, and I felt more confident. I grabbed a shot and downed it, quickly. The alcohol began to kick in, and I suddenly wanted more fun. I think that was my.. eigth ? No. Tenth ? Eh.

"I'm Imogen, by the way." I said, holding my hand out for him to shake. He smiled, amused.

"Luke." He said, as he grabbed my hand gently and slowly pulled me closer to him. He kissed the back of my hand and I smirked.

I walked closer and set his tray down. I made sure no space was left between us, and trailed my finger up and down his torso.

My lips found his ear, and I whispered.

"Well, let me show you what you'll be in for later." I said, and walked away from him.

I went to the dance floor, making sure his gaze was still on me.

I found a girl and for no apparent reason, I grabbed her and began grinding with her. She smirked and danced back.

I grabbed more drinks, and chugged them down like they were water and my toung was on fire.

I let the music carry me away, as I grabbed the gorgeous blonds neck and ramed my mouth on hers. She kissed back, and grinded against me harder.

I pulled away, and smiled. She returned it and grabbed my hand. I looked back and realized George and Fred and Luke had been watching the whole time with dropped jaws and wide eyes. Pure disbelief played across their faces, but Fred had a hint of something I couldn't point out and Luke had a tinge of impressed and excitement on his.

I smirked.

'This night going to rock.' I thought, as the hot blond lead me to the girls restroom and slammed me on the wall and kissed me again.

Fred's P.O.V

George and I sat down at the nearest booth, expecting Imogen to be right behind us. When we turned, we found her near the bar talking to some waiter.

Something in my chest swelled, and I didn't like the feeling one bit.

What was it ?

A waitress came by, and took our orders, and before she left, she sent a flirty wink to George and I.

Mental gag.

She looked to be about thirty.

I chuckled at George's expression and took a sip of.. beer, was it ? yeah, I believe they called it that.

I made a face at the bitterness of it. It was nothing like butterbeer, which I have grown very content to. The closest I have gotten to an off limits drink was Firewhisky, and although that was strong, this beer seemed to be stronger.

I saw Imogen taking numerous drinks from a very small glass, and each time she took one her shoulders began to shrug and she was visably losening up.

I began to worry about her. Even if she's more familar with these drinks, this is her first time.

I started following Imogen's lead and downed the small drinks she was having.

I saw George flirtting with a group of Muggles and I some of them even hit on me. I waved them off, not wanting their attention.

"Fred ? I think Imogen might be a bit if a lightweight." George chuckled. I looked up and saw Imogen making her way to the dance floor. Suddenly, she grabs a girl and begins dirty dancing with the blond.

What. The. Hell.

I look at George and his face is similar to mine. Shocked.

I didn't realize I had almost finished my bottle, and let me tell you.. it gets better once you drink more.

I finished it, whilst watching Imogen and I had the strange urge to dance with Imogen.

I ordered another drink and continued to watch as Imogen and the blond danced.

I don't know why.. but for some reason, I wanted Imogen.

Then so I did.

I set my beer down, and followed Imogen and the blond to the girl's restroom. Normally, I wouldn't go in, but these people are so trashed they probably won't even remember or care.

I went in and found the stall Imogen was at and opened it.

There she was, shirtless, with a half nakrd blond.

"Excuse you !" The blond yelled. She was probably around seventeen.

I didn't say anything, but I grabbed the blond's things and her hand threw them out of the stall. I closed it and locked it, making sure she couldn't get in.

Imogen looked at bit pissed at me, but I didn't care. I grabbed her legs and pushed her up against the wall and fkisses her, hard.

She wrapped her legs around me and kissed me back. Her fingers tangled with my hair, and her other hand was on the back of my neck, restraining me from leaving her lips.

Then she pulled away.

"We.. should probably.. do this some where else." She panted. I nodded and tossed her, her shirt. I grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the stall, eager to find George, then a bed.

"Hey ! there you two are ! hey, why's your shirt inside out ? and why are you holding her hand ?" George asked, as we walked towards the booth.

I didn't answer, but I grabbed his shirt, and dragged him and Imogen to the portkey.

"Fred, what are you-" I cut off George, by throwing him on the portkey, making him leave. Imogen was next but before she left, I kissed her and she smirked.

She pulled away and bent down, and mind you, she bent down slowly.

I couldn't take it. I grabbed her waist and grabbed the portkey.

I slammed my lips against hers and it distracted me, from the nauseating spinning and twisting.

Finally, we landed.

And I thanked Merlin we landed on my bed.