Surprise! I'm Pregnant! (Fred Weasley)

Prologue.

Someone's poking me...

My eyes fluttered open, revealing a brunette smiling mischeviously at me.

"Wakey, wakey, red riding hood. It's my birthday !" She said. I groaned and grabbed a pillow, and slammed it on my face. I hear her sigh.

"I guess I'll just have to go, and not tell you my super awesome, crazy, epic plan for my birthday party." She sang. I quickly threw the sheets aside and caught her by the waist, forcing her to land on her back, ontop of my bed.

I felt my face warm up and saw a sign of pink on her's.

Before anything got awkward, I spoke up.

"Tell me." I said, with a playful tone. The pink in her cheeks went away, and she sat up. She sat indian style, inbetween my legs, as they were propped up, whilst my elbows rested on each of my knees.

"Okay.. since I'm fifteen and haven't done anything even remotely relatable to getting expelled," I snorted, and she glared at me, "I decided that it's time I have. I want to sneak out to this club I heard about.." She said, trailing off. I raised an eyebrow at her, and smirked.

"I can't believe my ears ! did Saint Imogen just say she was going to break the rules ?! someone put this down in the history books ! Imogen's breaking the rules !" I faked shocked. She glared and smacked me with a near-by pillow.

"Oh shut it, Fred !" She blushed, deeply. I chuckled, slightly.

"Just kidding, lovely." I said, and her blush got deeper. I chose to ignore it, and said, "Well, I think thats a briliant idea ! Although, you're only fifteen and George and I are sixteen. How do you expect we'll get in ?" I asked, puzzled.

"The club is for muggle teenagers. We're allowrd to get in, because it basically just dancing. However, I think some of the teenagers might have spiked the punch or snuck in some alcohol. Either way, we're getting wasted." She said, and shrugged. I looked at her incrediously and in disbelief. Did IMOGEN GREY just say that ? I must be dreaming.

"What ?" She asked, after she realized the look I gave her.

"It just.. Who are you and what have you done with Imogen Grey ?" I asked, a small smirk playing on my face. She rolled her eyes at me again, but had a smile on her face, nonetheless.

"Oh, shut it."