Episode 2

I LATER FORGIVE

by princess

      They rushed me to the hospital,

Help!help! My mom shouted,the nurses rushed out with a stretcher and wheel me to the operation room,you can't follow us there I heard one of the nurses telling her that.

   I'm Mrs David, Sara's mother, Ava rushed to us earlier crying, what happened to her I asked scared? She was just shuttering and couldn't said anything, we had to follow her there and see sarah laying unconsciously on the floor.

What could have happened to her? I wailed.

You need to stop waiting, David sara's father come to my side
What did you mean! I snapped my head to his side. Sarah was in there fighting for her life and you said I should calmed down, I yelled.

But, he was saying but keep shut.

  Alvin rushed in breathing heavily, he was Sara's brother. What happened mum? He asked scared.

I don't know, I replied crying.

What happened to her? I kept asking myself, it was supposed to be a joyful day today but it was all ruined.

After what seems like ages, the doctor came out and request to see me and her father,

she was raped the doctor said after we have settled down in her office,

what! I asked shocked? Balls of adrenaline rolled down my body, why!!!! I shouted.

    After 2 hours,

Sarah fall conscious, she met piercings eyes of her mother staring at her, she was crying,

Mom, she called lowly.

Sarah! You are awake she said happily.

She rushed out to called the rest, , they all followed her happily.

What happened? Mrs david asked her fully awake daughter.

Mum, everyone, please don't asked me who raped me, she said crying as she remembered all what Richard did to her.

But, Mrs David hesitated.
Leave her, respect her feelings, her husband said.

She was discharged her after 2 days.

Ava stayed with her till she recovers fully and start working.
She told Ava and Alvin who raped her and they promise not to told anyone.

      🤰🤰3 month later🤰🤰

    Saraline rushed to the toilet to vomit from the living room she is,

what happened to you Ava asked worriedly? Nothing but recently I have been feeling dizzy, I can't even concentrate at work. Sarah replied resting her hand on her waist.

     Are you serious Ava asked surprised? Yeah Sara Replied not getting all what is happening.

When last did you saw your period Ava asked eagerly to hear the answer? 

That should be 2 month ago Sara replied realizing what has happened to her.

Are you kidding me Ava said, wait hope it not what am thinking Sara said scared.

yes it is Ava said.

     OMG! Am in trouble Sara said sobbing, wait let me got you the pregnant test Ava said going to got it.

Ava returned with the pregnancy test and hand it over to sarah who collected it shaking.

She went into the washroom to find out about her fate.

Shit! Sarah cursed sobbing as she waited anxiously for the answer. Her heart beaten very fast.

Ava!!!!!! Sara yelled as she saw the result.

     Please like and comments
     Thank you