Too Little, Too Late | Tim Drake x reader

Request: you asked for an angst ask, is this enough angst for you?
so basically tim drake x reader where the reader is a vigilante who does in tim's arms 😌

Paring: Tim Drake x reader

Prompt: ᜊ14-"Let. Me. Go." "You know i can't."

Summery: When a mission goes wrong and your severely injured there's nothing Tim can do to save you

Warnings: blood and gore, major character death, description of large wound, lots of blood, read at your own risk

A/N: i've been gone awhile  but look i made you some content

Word count: 2k

You were never supposed to be there. He warned you not to come but you never really listened to him anyway. He should have known it would take more to stop you.

It all started with the new drug going around. It gave the ultimate high with twice the mortality rate of any normal pill. Bodies were dropping quick and you wanted to do something about it. The plan was simple, first figure out where the drugs were coming from and second, stop it. Simple enough.

The only problem with your plan is that you were currently benched from the crime fighting scene. Apparently Batman's not a fan of teenage heroes who aren't the best at following orders, which was ironic considering how many he knew that fit that exact description. If you could just prove to him how good you were in the field he would let you fight. Right?

"You're not coming." Tim appeared at the door of your room. Of course he had already guessed your plan.

"Oh yeah? Who's gonna stop me," You shot back, stuffing your gear into a backpack. You still couldn't believe he was taking Bruce's side on this, he was supposed to be your wingman.

"This isn't safe," He stepped into the room. "It's not a game, there are consequences in the field."

"I know that Tim. I also know that I can save lives out there. I'm not some damsel in distress and I just need to prove it to him," You turned towards Tim with pleading eyes. He could stop you if he really wanted. You both knew it so your only option was to convince him not to.

He sighed and closed his eyes for a second before smiling slightly at you. "You're not gonna listen to anything i say are you?"

"You know me so well," You smiled innocently back at him. He would never be happy with your choice to fight but he wasn't going to get in your way which was more than enough for you.

"Alright, you win. I won't tell him you're coming but when he inevitably gets mad at you I'm not backing you up. Deal?" He stretched out his arm.

"Deal." You shook his hand with a wide grin on your face. Tim had been your best friend for years and you'd be lying if you said you didn't want to be more than that. He was your whole world, the reason you became a vigilante. You would do anything for him no matter how dangerous or scary because you knew he would do the same for you.

That night, as promised, Tim didn't tell Bruce about your plan to upstage his raid. You got there earlier than them and found a comfortable spot on the adjacent roof to watch from. The drug runners had a 25 man operation, all of which were carrying some heavy duty guns and clearly didn't skip arm day.

"8 on the left side, 6 on the right. 2 guys by the door, 8 pacing and 1 giving orders. If I slip in through the back and work my way forward I should be able to get by. Plus if batsy gets here when he said he would i'll only be on my own for about 10 minutes. Oh yeah, it's all coming together," You smirked to yourself putting down your binoculars.

DC x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें