Well crap-

I HAVE NOT UPDATED HAVE I?!

C R A P

I FORGOT IT HAS BEEN OVER A WEEK SKSKSJKSKSKSKK

Tho in all seriousness, I am currently in the middle of a writer's block which is annoying as hell. I wanna write but at the same time, I have no idea what to write. So for the past few days, I've just been on my phone trying to find inspo but no luck. I have been playing Genshin n all, but I mainly spend my time on YT trying to get rid off writer's block with no luck. Worst of all, it happened when the series is gathering momentum.

Other than that, I might be leaving the DSMP fandom soon. I have basically lost interest on both Minecraft and it's content creators, I still watch Ranboo, Dream, Techno, and Tommy from time to time, but the last I heard is when Techno got stuck in prison w/ Dream. DSMP and the MCYT community have deffo helped me a lot, but at the same time, it also added a lot of thoughts in my head. I am sorry about that.

But, but but but BUT, I will most likely work on fanfics that I want to read but is not there, or at least, there are very few of them, such as a fanfic on Genshin and Honkai crossover. I don't know how many of you play both games or know those two, but I'll be sure to cover the basic lore of both games (I play a bit of Honkai and sorta know the story — both worlds are canonically connected so it would be fun to mess with it)—that is, once this writer's block is gone.

Name a couple of fanfic trope you like and want to read, I'll see which I can make. Here are the fandoms you can play with:
- Seraph of the End
- Genshin Impact
- Honkai Impact
- Sword Art Online (Aincrad or Project Alicization ONLY)
- Assassination Classroom
- Avatar: The Last Airbender
[I will make "x readers" if you want to, but no smut, angst is more than welcomed tho]

Anyway, again, I'm really sorry about this, but I have truly lost interest in the MCYT community as a whole, I'll try to make other fanfics tho. Of course, I'll finish this book first then continue to the next, so look forward to an entirely new fanfic.

This has gotten a bit long, I'll see ya next time!

Yours truly,
Zodiac
(Alias StrlghtReadz)