SHOT 3A

Author's note: Since this shot is long, I have divided it into two parts. Hope you enjoy both the parts. I'll release the second part very soon.

Next day Afternoon

Vikram's car approached towards the house and stopped. From the car, Hansa and Vikram get down. With the help of the white cane, Riddhima also get out of the car. Hansa look at the house.

Hansa - "Your house is very beautiful, Vikram

Hansa - "Your house is very beautiful, Vikram. You are maintaining it so well."

Riddhima - "Vicky, I could sense that you tend to grow a lot of herbal plants and crotons in your house. I could smell the fragrance."

Vikram smiles, "Riddhima, your senses are amazing. Why can't you become a detective?"

Riddhima - "I am trying it, Vicky. I have solved three murder cases in a Quiz competition. Do you want any notes?"

 Do you want any notes?"

Vikram - "No, madam. Come inside."

The three entered the house with their luggage.

Vikram - "Riddhima, So you must get used to this house also. And Dadi, I have some more Dadis as neighbors and I have told about you. They would go for a walk everyday evening and do some exercises. You can also accompany them and they are so friendly."

Riddhima - "Vikram is right. From today, you must take your medicines and do exercises. No if's and but's."

Hansa smiled and nodded positively.

Vikram - "Let me bring tea for us. Wait!"

Riddhima - "Vicky, please don't add sugar in Dadi's tea. In all these days, she has been fooling me by adding sugar in her tea."

Hansa - "Sshhh!"

Riddhima - "Hoyee! Are you threatening me?"

Hansa - "This girl!"

Vikram laughs and made tea as per their taste and served them.

A Few hours passed, 

Vikram took Riddhima to his room.