(3) Okay fine.

//TW// homophobia, yelling, physical abuse

Wilbur POV

I'm sitting next to this gay freak and  i hear technos foot steps rush upstairs. YES! He probably believed my blank lie! Then I can finally get rid of this freak!!

"What happened this time you two?!" Techno asks in an angry voice.

My chest fills with air to start talking, "Tommy hit me!!"

"THAT IS A LIE!!! HE HIT ME!!!" Tommy yelled not thinking. I knew he sounded he like he was lying.

"You guys both sound like your lying."

"But I'm not!! He actually hit me though!" I say angry.

"Where?" Techno asks. I got scared. It has to me a spot he can't see because then he won't see the redness.

"Right here." I pointed to my stomach, "he nearly knocked the wind out of me!!" I said hoping he would believe me.

Techno looks at me with a worried look and then a stupid look. Like I was stupid. "Sure, sure. But you need to give your brother a break."

"Whatever but he deserves everything I do to him! He's so weird. He likes boys. He probably likes my friends at school! Ewwwwwww!!!" I say, proud.

"Yeah it is kinda weird." Techno agrees. Tommy looks at me and Techno very angry and sad. Haha, pathetic. He's such a freaking cry baby!

Tommy starts having little tears coming out of his eyes slowly. Then stands up and speeds out of the room.

"Haha that was just sad." Techno says in a laughing way. Thank god he agrees with me.

"Just maybe not so much physical contact as much. I mean he is our brother and we don't want him to d!e." Techno throws out of his mouth. But I mean he deserves it. Maybe I'll just have to do it behind technos back.

"Okay fine."

AN: thank you so much for reading! again I will try to make it longer in the future! Drink water and eat food, love you!❤️