"I may have mentioned it." Blaine mumbles.

"How often do you talk?" Kurt asks.

"Oh, my God, hey, Kurt. I didn't recognize you. You are wearing boy clothes for once." Sebastian comments.

"All right, twink, I think it's time that I show you a little Lima Heights hospitality." Santana says getting up.

"Unless you want to join your relatives in prison, that's probably not the best idea. You see, my dad is sort of what you'd call a state's attorney. But if you had a piñata you wanted delivered, I bet he could make sure that got to them. All right, so here's what you guys should know. I am captain of the Warblers now, and I'm tired of playing nice." Sebastian explains.

~~~~~~~

The next day we had told everyone about what happened yesterday at the Lima Bean and they weren't all that happy.

"There has to be some kind of show choir competition committee we can complain to." Tina says as she walks into the choir room.

"I know it sucks, guys, but it's not the end of the world. Heck, you had your set list stolen the day of the competition at Sectionals, and you pulled that one off, right?" Blaine asks.

"Well, they can have our Journey and our Dreamgirls, but pilfering my Michael, mm-mm, that's another level, not okay." Artie answers.

"I'm not exactly comfortable having this conversation with Blaine in the room. Clearly, once a Warbler, always a Warbler." Puck comments.

"Uh, wh-what?" Blaine asks.

"Dude, you told them what we were gonna do. You're like a modern-day Eggs Benedict. He's on notice as far as I'm concerned." Leo replies.

"We should all be on notice. I mean, next to Vocal Adrenaline, the Warblers are the best Glee Club in the state, and for a lot of us, this is our last shot at a championship, so we should stop complaining about the Warblers and figure out how to beat them." Finn explains.

"I couldn't have said it better myself, Finn. I'm less worried about our set list right now and more interested in getting us in the right mindset to crush those guys. Which is why our lesson for the week is...What Would Michael Jackson Do?" Mr. Schue tells us.

"He'd fight back. He'd say Regionals is ours, MJ is ours, and if they want it, they can pry it from o sequin-gloved hand." Finn says.

"Mm-hmm Straight up. In 1983, MTV said they wouldn't air his "Billie Jean" video. What'd he do? He fought back. They aired it, and the Thriller album sold an additional ten million copies." Artie informs us.

"That's right." Mr. Schue says.

"I know what Michael would do. I think he would take it to the streets." Blaine mentions.

Later that night, Blaine had called the Warblers to meet at a parking garage. Blaine and Santana had told us to wait while they confronted them.

We waited until we heard Santana snap and we came out.

*Bad - Artie, Blaine, Santana, the Warblers and the New Directions*

At the end of the song, Sebastian threw a slushie at Kurt but Blaine stepped in the way. He fell to the ground and grabbed his eye.

We all kneeled down by him and Kurt immediately took him to the hospital, 

~~~~~~~

The next day we were waiting for Kurt to update us about Blaine's eye. After a while, he finally walked in.