Prologue

At the age of 16, Kaye has only one person in his life whom he loves and cherishes very much. To him, it doesn't matter that they live quite isolated life or that he has no friends. All that matters to him is that his brother comes home safely everyday from his dangerous work. 

 Who would have known that one man could make such a difference to his peaceful life. It wasn't until the day when his brother brought home a man with the most beautiful eyes that he has ever seen, that his life was turned upside down. 

 He couldn't keep his eyes away from him. He couldn't stay away from him. He had to know more about this mysterious man that his brother brought home as his prisoner and locked up in the basement. It didn't take long for Kaye to fall deep into the unknown sea and reach for this man's heart. 

Kaye would never be able to choose to have only one person by his side. He has a loving brother who wishes for nothing else but his dear little brothers happiness and Kaye knows that. Still, he just can't turn away from a man that has two different sides to him that are reaching out to him, pleading him to take his hand. 

 Will he?  

A/N: I got a sudden inspiration and this is it. This story will focus on the two main characters, Kaye and the mysterious man.

28/06/2015 I rewrited the prologue because I felt that it could be better than how it was. Thank you very much for reading. I hope you enjoy the story.