𝟒. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃

Bắt đầu từ đầu

what a fucking dick. this only fueled my fire more and now i strived for revenge, i wanted to slit his fucking throat for ruining my damn life.

caleb shakes his head and snickers at the stupid comments being made about us prisoners and olivia smirks up at him.

"i think we should set the whole party up." liv implored.

caleb nodded along as i was filled with confusion.

"what are you guys talking about?"

liv glanced back at me in the backseat and tilted her head, "we forgot to explain it to you, didn't we?"

i nod my head.

she sighs before explaining, "basically, caleb and i have revenge outside of the state while you still have yours here. in fact, your father is in town at this exact moment."

i skeptically eye her as liv uses that sly voice of hers.

"so, we'll deal with your father. then we're gonna invite everyone to the capitol party where we're gonna explode the whole damn building and get justice."

i wanted to object when i glanced back at the explosives we had in the car my hate for quint was fired up.

"and what about quint?" i murmur.

liv gushed, "send him an invitation."

caleb set up out live broadcast that would interrupt the news channel.

he put the camera in front of liv and instructed, "3, 2, 1, we're live."

liv evilly grinned at the camera, "hello california residents, visitors from all over the world, whoever you are, welcome. i am making this message on behalf of my lovely friends who happen to be all over on the news these past few days. we call ourselves the under dogs, and in two days specifically at the sacramento capitol building, we will show you how much you underestimated us, and we will get our pay back."

i pull the camera over to view me and i divulge, "and i, the vicious killer, would like to make a special invite to my fiance's dear friend, peter quint. quint, i'd be more than happy if you could make it to the capitol this saturday, in two exact days. bye, bye."

caleb shut the broadcast off and he high fived the two of us.

i snickered at the thought of finally getting revenge on that stupid man.

he deserves hell and i can't wait to give it to him.

caleb and liv continue their smart remarks and cheers over our plan while i sat in the back and reflected on myself.

is this what i wanted?

did i want to go murder my father and then lead a bunch of people to the capitol where we would explode them?