Sirius Makes Some Things Clear

~ Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs~

Hello, I'm Padfoot, hot bad boy-

And a resident idiot.

HEY! MOONY! Ugh, ignore Moons. Now, where was I? Oh yes, hot bad boy. Now, little people, we're in our 7th year, almost graduating! We need a lasting legacy, something more lasting than the graffiti scrawled outside the boy's bathroom.

That's a legacy, alright.

Wormtail, stop stealing the quill! Now, note that this is not a diary, no matter what the cover says.

And Lily.

Yes Prongsy, Lily keeps teasing you about this. You're already dating her. Moving on.

I'm taking the pen from my boyfriend. Deal with it, Pads. Now... let me explain things in an orderly function...

I'm Moony. My boyfriend, right here, is Padfoot. You might recognize him as the idiot who scrawled confusing sentences above. Pads' best friend is Prongs, who is also an idiot. Why am I friends with idiots? I've been asking myself that ever since I met them. Then there's Wormtail.

Hi.

And that completes our foursome. Simple.

AND LILY!!

Yes, Prongs, and Lily... Prongs' girlfriend. 

(Prongs is obsessed).

Now, children, we're going to be writing you a guide on how to cause mayhem... and get out of it, because that is a very important part, kiddies. Don't follow Padfoot's method--LISTEN TO ME!!

So happy reading, fellow mischief-makers! And always remember: I SOLEMNLY SWEAR I AM UP TO NO GOOD.

~ Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, and Prongs~

---

Hope you all enjoyed the first diary entry! This idea basically sprung out of the fact that I write far too many Marauders-one-shots for my own good. 

Some of these chapters will be written in actual one-shot form, and others will be written as this one is, as a diary entry. 

I'd love a vote or comment if you liked this first bit!