"Dabbu ,please usse mat uljho" Ananya whispers to Dev with urgency in her voice..

"to kuch bhi ho jaye tum meri jay nhi karogeTimansa takes one more steps towards him.

"n..na..nahi" Dev stammer , pretending to be afraid.

"Dabbu noooo" Ananya said with panic , tugging Dev's arms , trying her best to drag him away from Timnasa but her whole efforts is nothing in front Dev.

" To dekhte hai" Timnasa looks at Dev with smug smile on her face, a smile which is quite familiar to Ananya. Her hand automatically left Dev's arm when Timansa's eyes fall on her.However in next second Dev felt Ananya's hand sliding into his , as her finger entwined with his.

" Chalo Bhaymar isse bhay se parichay to karwate hai" Timnasa speaks looking at Bhaymar and without warning she holds Dev's neck and   pushes him toward Bhaymar .The force was so much that Ananya's hand slips from Dev's hand  .Ananya keep looking at Dev as  which he falls near Bhaymar's leg. She heard Vivan  and fairies shout as they come forward to his aid , however all of them are tackle by Kaal pari alone.

Ananya can sense Vivan's squirm in periphery as Bhaymar holds Dev's hair in is fist and pull it to make him look at him.

"Jarur timnasa" Bhaymar said looking in Dev's eyes mirroring smug look on Timnasa's face. He make him stand by pulling his hair . When Dev stands on his feet  , Bhaymar gives  a tight punch on his stomach ,making Ananya and Vivan flinch. Due to the force Dev falls one feet away from Bhaymar and lies on his back .Bhaymar walks towards Dev and kicks him on his ribs , making him out of breath from the pai .

Ananya"dabbbuu"
Vivan"bhaiyaa"

"bolo bhayrani ki jai" Timnasa said looking at the Dev who is gasping loud.Dev nodded no while trying to sits up. His movements is hindered when Timnasa hits from her magical stick on Dev's stomach piercing it hard , making him out of breath. Soon a high pitch sound starts coming from his stomach which is unbearable to even Ananya who is standing some distance away from Dev

Dev closes his ears from palm but The sound is so unbearable that he feels like his ears will bleed and his brain would explode from the noise. He groan loudly unable to bear the pain more . When he thought he will pass out at any moment
Timnasa moves the stick making him relax for sometime. He drew a long sharp breath to calm himself. The pain in his stomach is now is in addition to the throbbing of his ribs.

"bolo Bhayrani ki jai." Timansa speaks looking at Dev .He nodded no with closed eyes, holding his stomach in futile to control the pain.

Ananya is  looming at Dev .She was almost sure that he would give up after that much pain.One part of her is really wishing that he would, atleast he would not suffer like this .But another part is feeling proud on him when he shakes his head in no. She looks at him as he stands up with difficulty, holding his ribs from one hand, looks at Timnasa and again   nodded  no.

The smug looks in Timansa's eyes gets replaced with anger .She glares at Dev
and  produces two sword. She throws one of them toward Dev which falls near his feet.

Timnasa"chalo tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge .uthao talvaar.Phir ye mat kehna ki timnasa ne tumhe ladne ka mauka nhi diya"

Dev looks at Timnasa with hesitancy in his eyes and then at the sword. Wiping the sweat forming on his forehead, he
He  bends to pick it up  from trembling hands. He is holding it from both hand .Due to sword's weight he first slightly bent toward right and then left.
Seeing this all evil gangs laugh together while all eyes are wet in veer lok's side seeing their protector like that.

"Bhaiya ko chor do timnasa"Vivan pleaded helplessly He can't see his teacher,his ideal like that .The image of Balveer wielding the sword from both hand , breaking the enemies courage into pieces. Struggle of same person in picking up the sword is like physical pain for him .Tears rolls down on his  cheeks.

Timnasa attacks  on Dev with sword and only from one attack his sword left from his hand and fall away from .She again attack on him.  This time he save himself from the attack but he got a cut on his chest on another attack.

Bhaymar too is not going to miss this chance .Seeing Balveer begging for his life is at  his top in his 'to do' list .He produces  a  hunter  , hot red with fire burning across it .
Ananya gasped loudly when Bhaymar attacked on Dev from behind, leaving the burning mark on his shirt ,from his shoulder to the down on his back. He groaned from the pain and burning sensation. Before he can recover from this pain, Timansa produce another cut on his upper arm . One after another  both timnasa and bhaymar start attacking on him making him cry in pain .

He is not alone who is suffering from the pain .There is one more person who is suffering from same pain or may be more than that.Even if  she is not beaten  by them like him neither she has any wound on her body like him but still her heart is feeling pain like him. Her heart is bleeding as much as his body is. Her Dabbu is suffering that much but didn't accept timnasa's slavery and here she is like a doll with string in Timnasa's hand.Even the thought of breathing without Timnasa's permision, sends cold shivers in her spine.She has never even thought of coming in Timansa's way .

But this time , she has to stop this .She knows what will be its consequence .But Right  now she can't think anything instead of her Dabbu who has just fallen  on the floor and is not able to move.Timnasa is again going to attack on him . Her legs automatically takes her towards Dev and in between.

Timnasa is going to give one more  deep wound on Dev .She wielded her sword but halted immediately when she saw Ananya standing in midway , shielding Dev

"Bhayrani ,Please isse chor dijiye"She pleaded " .I beg to you please.ye aapko nhi janta hai .isse nhi pata ye kya kar raha hai please isse chor dijiye.please"(He is balveer .wo janta hai wo kya kar raha hai)

Timnasa glares angrily at Ananya  , expressing her displeasure from her slave .She saw her squeezing in herself from fear but she didn't leave her path. Timansa pushes  Ananya away due to which she fall away , leaving way of Ananya.  .Dev who is looking this stand up and

Threw dust in Timnasa's,  Bhaymar and Kaal pari's  eyes. Before they can come out from this attack , Dev starts running from there and hid behind a rock  But Bhaymar saw him and starts approaching him.

So how was the chapter?

What do you think what will happen next?