Five

A/n: smut
I woke up to my alarm going off. I groaned and got out of bed. We were having a sway beach day today. I walked into the bathroom and did everything I needed to do. I walked into my closet and got clothes. I walked into the bathroom and changed into this

 I walked into the bathroom and changed into this

I threw one of the boys t shirt on. I let my hair down. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I walked out and sat at my vanity. I brushed my hair out. I threw my shoes on and grabbed everything. I walked downstairs and out to the elevator. I got in I rode to the garage. I walked to my car and put everything in the back. I got in and drove to Starbucks. I got what I wanted and drove to the beach. I pulled in and parked. I ate while I waited for everyone. Once they got here we walk to a spot and set everything up. I connected to my speaker.

I threw my shirt off and started playing music. Bryce threw me a white claw and We shotgunned them. I laid down next to mads and talked with her. We were laying on our stomachs when we felt some one touch our backs. They picked me up and threw me over there shoulder I immediately realized it was josh. I tried to jump down but he was holding tight. He ran into the water and we went under. I submerged " josh"I groaned "
What" he asked "Why did you throw me in" I asked "
I was bored" he said "why not annoy Bryce"I said "
I was trying to get away from Bryce" he said.

Which made me laugh. I swam and talked with him for a few hours. We decided to head home and then go to dinner. We meaning me and josh. I got in my car with mads and drove home. I put the code in and pulled in. I parked and we went up to out room. I unlocked the door. We walked inside and went upstairs. I set everything down and grabbed clothes. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I got in the shower and washed everything. After I got out and dried off. I got dressed in this

I walked out and sat at my vanity

I walked out and sat at my vanity. I did my makeup and hair. I threw on a pair of white heels. I threw some jewelry on. I grabbed my white Chanel bag and but everything I needed into it. Mads came in and told me bye cause she is staying at sway tonight. Once I was finished I walked downstairs and saw josh. He grabbed my hand and we went down to the garage. We got in his car and he pulled out. He drove to the restaurant and pulled in. He parked and we got out. We walked inside and they lead us to our seat. We sat down and ordered drinks. We got them then ordered our food. We talked while waiting. Once we got our food we ate.

He paid and we got in his car. He sat his hand on my thigh. " josh what are you doing" I asked " setting my hand on your thigh" he said "what about Nessa"I said " we are on a break" he said " ok" I said. He put the code in and pulled in. He parked and we rode up to my floor. We got out and went to my room. I was trying to unlock the door when I was slammed against the door. He grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He leaned down and kissed me. I kissed back he unlocked my door and pushed us inside. He closed the door and threw my keys on the counter. He picked my leg up and set it on his side. He threw my purse in the couch and grabbed my other leg. He slipped my shoes off and carried me to the couch.

He laid me down and kissed to my dress line. He looks at me for permission. I nodded and he pulled my dress off. I was not wearing a bra so he took one tit in his mouth. I threw my head back and moaned. He sat up and took his shirt off. I pushed him down and pulled his pants down. I rubbed him threw his boxers. He threw his head back and groaned. I pulled his boxers off and took him into my hand. I jerked him off. I put the tip in my mouth. I swirled my tongue around it. He groaned and held on to my head. I started going a little farther. He got tired of my teasing so he pushed my head down.

" oh fuck" he groaned throwing his head back. He stood up and started face fucking me. After awhile he screamed " holy fuck I am cumming" he yelled. He squirted his cum done my throat. He picked me up and laid down. He pulled my panties off and put me over his face. I sat on his face while he sucked in my clit. He thrusted 2 fingers in me fast. I threw my head back and moaned. He laid me down and continued to eat me out.

He flipped me on to my stomach. He had my ass in the air. He took his mouth off my clit ans went to my ass. He shoved his tongue in me. " oh fuck josh" I moaned " not my name" he grunted " fuck daddy" I yelled. He continued To eat me out. After he switched and flicked his tongue on my clit and inside me. He fingered my ass. I was a moaning mess. " DADDY I AM CUMMING FUCK" I screamed. I came on his tongue and he cleaned it up. He picked me up and ran up to my room. He slammed me on the bed. He pushed my face into the blanket. He shoved his dick in me. He flipped me over and made me look at my self thru the mirror.

I was a mess he went really deep making me throw my head back. He continued his damage. After awhile I cam on his cock. He came in me and laid me down. I got in top of his and sat on his cock. I started riding him. I turned around so my ass was in his face. He spread my ass checks to see his dick going on me. I bounced on his dick. I was screaming at this point. He cam which made me cum. I got off and he pulled me to his face. He ate me out making me cum almost instantly. He grabbed a vibrator. He made me play with my self. He watched while jerking himself off. After a few we both cam.

He cleaned it up by licking my pussy. " fuck daddy to much I am cumming" I yelled " cum all over daddies tongue like a good girl" he said. I cummed but also squirted everywhere. "
Good girl now suck daddy off" he said. I ddi as told and made him cum. He made me keep going "
Fuck you look beautiful with my cock down your throat" he said groaning. I moaned around his cock which made him cum. We flopped down and I cuddled up with him. I fell asleep in his arms. He fell asleep not long after.