Three

I woke up and got out of bed. I walked into my bathroom and did what I need to do. I walked out and sat on my bed. I heard my phone go off I checked and sat it was josh.

Josh R
Hey wanna go get food

Lana
Sure what time

Josh
I am on my way

Lana
Ok I still need to shower

Josh
Ok no rush just leave the door unlocked

Lane
Ok

I shut my phone off and got up. I walked downstairs and unlocked the door. I walked back upstairs into my room. I walked into my closet and grabbed some clothes. I walked into the bathroom and stripped. I got in the shower and just stood there. After about half an hour I washed my body and got out. I dried off and washed my face. I brushed my teeth and got dressed in this.

With out the jacket

With out the jacket. I walks over to my vanity and sat down. I did light makeup and brushed my hair. I threw my shoes on and grabbed my bag. I walked out and downstairs. I saw josh sitting on the couch. "
Took you long enough" he complained "Next time I will take longer" I said back. We walked out and out to his car. We got in his car and he pulled out. He drove to the Italian research around the corner. We also like in Bel Air. "When ever I got here I was expecting a apartment like a normal size one but instead I walked in to one of the most expensive penthouses in L.A." he said

This is the outside of the building

This is the outside of the building. "Wait till you see my house back in New York" I said " ok are you like a stripper"he asked " no my family has always been rich so I guess I have Been blessed with it my brother own a huge company and so does my dad they share it" I said "What does your mom do" he asked "she was a model but now just help my dad out with the business" I said " wow do you model too" he asked " yeah but she was a angle" I said " oh wow" he said "yep" I said.

He pulled in and parked. We got out and walked inside. We were sat at a table. We sat down and ordered drinks. After awhile we ordered our food. We waited for it to get here. We got our food and ate.

After I paid and we got in his car. He pulled out and drove to my place. He put the code in and we pulled in. He parked in the garage and we got out. We got in the elevator and went up to floor. We walked to my room and I unlocked the door. We walked in and saw Mads on the couch. "Lana" she yelled "mads" I yelled back Hugging her "
I have not seen you in like 2 day can we hang out tomorrow"she asked "yeah" I said. She walked back upstairs.

We sat down on the couch. We talked for awhile and then he had to leave. He got up and walked out. I got up and walked upstairs. I walked into my room . I sat everything of mine down and sat at my vanity. I cleaned it up since I was rushing this morning. After I got up and walked back downstairs. I sat on the couch and turned a movie on. After awhile I made me and mads some food. We both ate and went up to our rooms. I went into my closet and grabbed clothes. I changed into this

 I changed into this

With out the robe. I walked into the bathroom and did everything I needed to do. I walked out to my room and laid down. I turned a movie on after awhile I fell asleep.