𝟔 → 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 "𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬"

Začať od začiatku

" That's what you said last fourth of July."

" It wasn't my fault the police thought we were breaking into the lifeguard tower. We had keys and IDs and they nearly tackled us." 

— ☆*: .。. ⋄▽⋄ .。.:*☆—

Estelle wasn't sure about what to wear. She had learned from Lola that first impressions are one of the most important and although there are exceptions, you had to dress like yourself no matter what occasion when meeting someone new.

Twice Estelle had changed her outfit and each time she hated it. Her clothes were very summery and since summers were brutal in Clearwater, they were slightly revealing - nothing too serious though. It didn't matter in Clearwater since everyone was always dying from the heat, but she knew it would be uncomfortable wearing that in a big public setting in London.

She had decided to wearing long denim shorts and a white tank top with thicker straps. Feeling indecisive, she switched from shorts to denim jeans that fit nice and had blue monarch butterfly on the front pocket. She left her hair down, but tamed it with a brush and put on her white converses on.

I still look like I belong in Clearwater, but it's the best it's gonna get. I should probably sell some of my clothes and go shopping for newer ones.

One more look in the mirror and she was satisfied with herself. She didn't look dead and it was good enough for her.

She got a small bag for herself that could be slung on her shoulder just in case she didn't want to hold anything. She was on time as she stepped onto the bus to make it to Hyde Park. Lively texted her to say that she and Flora got there early and they were waiting on Wright, Will, Louis and I.

Ten minutes later, Estelle was at Hyde Park and made her way to the corner Lively said she was on. Her jitters came to haunt her, but she pushed it aside. It wasn't the time to get nervous and Estelle pushed her to become less anxious. She knew she could do it, but there were times she needed a little push.

Soon, she saw Lively in a similar purple top as her, tapping her foot next to another girl. The girl had wavy dark brown hair, possibly had freckles - from what Estelle could tell - and had a beautiful tan color on her. She was very pretty girl just like Lively.

" Estelle!" Lively cheered once she saw her new friend coming down the side walk. " Hi!"

Lively gave Estelle a quick, but big hug. Estelle was taken back, but she gladly hugged her back. It made both of the girls happy to know they both had a blossoming friendship. Lively took Estelle's hand and introduced her to Flora Ramirez.

Flora seemed very closed up and mean when you first saw her because her face was usually dull when it rested. To much surprise, instead of finding some mean girl, Estelle was greeted by a wonderful and friendly girl who complimented her jeans with the blue butterfly on it. Flora was shocked to see that Estelle was much more prettier than in her photos and she was much more smiley once they got her talking.

" Where are those idiots?" Flora sighed.

" Ah...THERE!" Lively pointed across the street and a group of three boys came down the sidewalk - two were on skateboards.

They crossed the street and stopped right in front of them. Based on the small convenience store bag clinging to one of their arms, it was clear why they were late. Flora gave them a look and they all muttered a sorry for being late. Lively was quick to introduce Estelle to the group. Wright Carmen had curly black hair and a wicked sense of humor while William had bright blue eyes and calm attitude.