{Prolouge} / {Chapter 1: USJ}

Hey there! I'm Wini-Chan or Author-Chan if you prefer (: Very important part! Any artwork or images I use are not mine. DO NOT SKIP 

DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS SAVE FOR Y/N L/N ARE PROPERTY OF HORIKOSHI

Y/N: Your Name

L/N: Last Name

E/C: Eye Color

H/C: Hair Color

H/L: Hair Lenght

M/N: Mother's Name

F/N: Father's Name

~~~~

Bold: Author's Note / Flashbacks

Italics: Texts / Thoughts / Written Words

Underlined: Time Skip / Text Titles

Swearing: Mild

Now onto the quirk...

Quirk: Storm's Eye

This quirk allows you to control any kind of weather with water vapor or rain (thunderstorms, hurricanes, ect). It also allows you to manipulate any winds, lighting, ect. when controlling a storm. Because of this you can also manipulate water and other liquids excluding blood. If you overuse your quirk to start to get very dehydrated as well as a severe headache from the cause of lack of water. Controlling bigger storms gets to this effect quicker. If you pass that state you get sleepy and lose large amounts of stamina from using your quirk.

~~ Prolouge: Start

3rd Person (The rest of the story is going to be 1st person)

Y/N slowly opened her eyes from the morning light. But then she noticed pattering rain hitting her window. A sinking feeling crept down in her stomach, today was her first day of 6th grade. She turned away from the rain and got out of bed. 

Trying to mentally think positive she thought; At least it's raining, that way I can splash any bullies that I might come across...

Ugh, bullies. Bullies were everywhere she went no matter what she did. Giving up on thinking, she threw on her school uniform then pulled up long wool socks she kept for cold days. Y/N stepped out of her room, her mood now sour. 

She hated school, the bullies, the classes, the everything.  Especially 6th grade. Her one friends from primary school decided to apply to a different junior high. They still emailed here and there but their text chains always look like:

BFF: Hey Y/N? How are you doin?

Y/N: I'm fine! How are you?

BFF: Good Thank you!

BFF: Okay well now that I know your doing well, I gtg. TTYL

Y/N: TTYL

They always sounded so forced and stiff so, Y/N didn't really count her as her best friend. More of just a familiar person. Anyway, Y/N made her way down to the table were breakfast was already waiting for her. A note written by her parents was also there.

 It said that her parents had to leave early to cover for another worker, that had fallen in an accident. They both worked at a construction company. 

They both had concrete related quirks, her mother's quirk: to manipulate rocks and other kind of minerals. Her father's: To control the thickness and density of any kind of rock. She sighed then put on her boots and grabbed an umbrella (See picture bellow, choose a uniform)