Imagine(Kalani Hiliker Pt. 3)

Start from the beginning

"Listen, Liv, as much as I'd like to do this," I pointed in between us, "if your dad, or literally anyone else, finds us, we will be screwed," she groaned, "so if you want to kiss me, then it will have to be in the privacy of our tent" 

"Ugh, why do you have to be right," she complained as she took the key out of her back pocket, unlocking the hand-cuff. I smiled and rubbed my wrist before pulling her in for one last kiss. 

"Let's go to our tent, love," I whispered in her ear, she giggled. The two of use walked back in silence, pretending to be tired. 

I opened the tent and let Olivia step inside first, "why is there a suitcase in my bed?" Olivia asked, I frowned, "last time I checked I wasn't moving out from this tent,"

"I don't know, let me go ask your dad," I told her, pecking her forehead before heading out the tent, I walked outside and headed towards General Rodrigo's office. 

Olivia's POV

I looked around the tent, feeling like something was wrong, I walked towards my bed, looking at the velvet red suitcase, "oh, I'm sorry is that your bed?" I turned around and took my gun out, pointing it at the brunette girl, "woah, hey calm down," the girl put her hands up as she stared at me wide-eyed, "I didn't know that was your bed, I'm sorry-"

"Who are you?" I questioned her, she stuttered, "answer me"

"I'm Kalani, I'm Y/n Y/l/n's girlfriend," she answered, jealousy and anger started to fill my body, anger because she still called her self Y/n's girlfriend after what she did to her, and jealousy because she had the audacity to claim Y/n as hers. 

 "Why are you here? Y/n broke up with you" I told her, she looked down. 

"Look, I don't know if she told you that, but what I did was a mistake, I shouldn't have done that, I was lonely and he was there-"

"So you fucked him," she stopped, looking at me with wide eyes, "I'm not the one you should be telling this to," I told her, she looked at me, "you knew what she was doing, she could've died out here, and all you cared about was getting your weekly hook-ups done, you broke her, Kalani" I told her, tears could be seen in her eyes, my gun still pointing at her. 

"Kalani?" I heard Y/n's voice from behind me, "woah, Liv, put the gun down," I stared at Kalani, watching her check out Y/n, I felt Y/n's hand on my back, "hey, calm down, love, she won't harm us,"

Kalani's POV

I felt jealousy start to pour out of my heart, I watched Y/n calmed the girl down, trying to get her to put her gun down, her hands on the girl's back, calming her down, eventually the girl put her gun down. 

"I'll be alright, love, you can go out" Y/n whispered in the girls ear, but it was loud enough for me to hear. The girl looked at Y/n then at me, "I'll see you in dinner," Y/n kissed the girl's cheek, the girl blushed slightly and walked out, but not before giving me one last glare. 

Y/n looked at the girl until she was out of sight, turning to look at me with a blank expression, "why are you here?" 

"I came here because I made a mistake-"

"Kalani it wasn't a mistake if it happened multiple times," she said, walking towards her trunk and getting out grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt, "it was clear that you hooked up with that guy more than once" 

"I know and I'm sorry, I won't do it again, I promise," she scoffed. 

"Do you really think you can fix what you did with a simple apology?" she said, looking at me in the eye, "this isn't about breaking a vase, or forgetting to buy groceries, Kalani, you cheated on me, you cheated on me multiple times, with the same guy" I stayed quiet as I watched her, "this isn't something you can just fix with the snap of your finger, this isn't something that can be fixed just like that," she told me, her voice was monotone, her face was blank.