The Stall

This is my first lemon, so sorry if it's kind of terrible.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your POV:

Toby and i were at a scary theme park (like legends of the fog i didn't know how else to describe it), i was jumping and nearly ran away screaming when a guy with a chainsaw chased after us. Toby just laughed and ran after me, Great he'll never let me live this down. I thought as i walked into the bathroom, i walked into a stall and did my buisness then walked out and washed my hands. To my surprise Toby walked in and leaned against the sink i was using making me blush slightly at how close we were. "This is the girls bathroom Toby..." I said shyly pointing to the door. He pulled his mouthguard down around his neck and lifted his goggles so they were on top of his head then smiled. "I know."

"So you're not suposed to be in here..." He just smirked and got closer until my back was against the wall.

"No one else is in here so why does it matter?" He got so close i could feel something poke my thigh.

"T-Toby not here. Its gross and someone can come in." I blushed heavily and tried to push him away but he just started kissing my neck.

"So lets go somewhere less public~" He purred into my ear then gently pushed me into a stall and locked it.

"This isn't better..." I said trying to get around him and to the door but he grabbed my hands and intertwined our fingers and held my hands above my head.

"Its good enough for me." He started kissing me gently at first then got rougher, he licked my bottom lip to ask for entrance and i denied. He held my hands above my head with one of his large ones then used his free hand to grabb my breast. I guess he expected a reaction but i gave him no such pleasure, i smirked into the kiss as he grunted in frustration then gently rubbed my womanhood through my shorts. I let out a loud moan and he pushed his tongue into my mouth and explored his new found territory then lightly sucked on my tongue. I squirmed in protest and he just pushed his chest to mine so there was no space between us anymore. I tried to get my hands free and he pulled away and looked me straight in the eye, "You gonna try to resist anymore?" He asked seriously.

I shook my head and he let my hands go and i used one hand to run my fingers through his hair while the other went under his sweatshirt and up and down his chest, he smirked at my actions and lifted my shirt over my head revealing my (f/c) lace bra. I blushed so much i felt my face heat up and he chuckled darkly, "You embarrassed babe?" He asked toying with the skin just below my bra making me shudder, "N-No... I-I'm not embarrassed at all!" I looked away from him then got a little annoyed when i realized he was still fully clothed, "What about you? You need to take something off too." I tugged at his pants and he smirked.

"Fine with me." He took off his sweatshirt exposing his muscular scar covered chest. I blushed more as his hands tried to work my bra off. He grunted in frustration, "Damn thing. How do you get these off?!" I laughed loudly then took it off myself he immediatly attacked my breasts he started sucking and biting one while he messaged the other and tweaked it his free hand was in my shorts slowly rubbing my clit it was almost painful how so he was going. I covered my mouth as i let out a long loud moan he switched buds and i moaned loudly again. It seemed he got annoyed with me trying to silence my moans and stopped abusing my breasts and looked at me with lust filled eyes, "Let me hear you." He said then started kissing my neck looking for my sweet-spot when he finally found it i bit my lip to keep back a moan but my body shuddered in response. I didn't want to moan because the bathroom echoed and if someone heard us i would die from embarrassment. He growled against my neck which only made my panties get wetter he started lightly biting, sucking, and pulling at my sweet-spot until i finally let out a soft quiet moan. Finding the reaction he was looking for he pulled off my shorts so i was just in my panties and i whimpered and tugged at his jeans he chuckled and took off his pants and boxers revealing his enormous cock. He realized i was staring and smirked then put his forehead to mine then whispered in a husky tone, "You like what you see?" he started playing with your (h/c) hair as his other hand pulled your panties down so they fell around my ankles. I tried to cover my womanhood with my hands the best i could but he pulled them away, "You're ok with me seeing your boobs but this i can't see? You're beautiful (y/n) so don't be so shy." He whispered in my ear then gently bit it making me moan quietly. It was getting really hard to stay quiet and i could tell Toby was getting annoyed. He rubbed my womanhood with one of his fingers and i moaned again then he inserted a digit causing me to moan loudly. He didn't move. "T-Toby?" I asked looking up at him in confusion.

"Beg." Was all he said.

"What?"

"Beg for it. Come on."

"That's ridiculous."

"I could leave at any time babe, i could just leave you here a horny mess and be totally fine with it."

"Then i guess i'll just have to pleasure myself. Like always..." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?"

"I said like always." I got an idea and smiled. "Or i could go over to a guy friends house. You know, i wonder how one of them would react to me being super horny? I bet they would fuck me sensless."

He suddenly took his finger out and replaced it with his dick making me nearly scream in pleasure but i covered my mouth to muffle it. He slammed into me harshly repeadedly then whispered huskily into my ear, "Try it and i'll kill them and punish you so severely you wont be able to walk for weeks." I shuddered as he continued thrusting into me roughly i finally came to my climax and released all over his still thrusting cock. I finally gave up and began moaning loudly as my hands ran up his sweat covered chest and around his neck. He lifted my legs up and wrapped them around his waist as he thrust deeper into me i became a moaning mess and he kissed me shoving his tongue into my mouth and swirled it around my own. I decided to take charge for once and lightly bit his tongue causing him to growl in pleasure. He rolled his hips against mine and i pushed him away so he came out of me then knelt down so i was at eye level with his member, at first he looked surprised by my sudden action then he smirked as i took all the length that i could into my mouth what i couldn't fit i stroked occasionally twistling my hand which earned a grunt of aproval. He grabbed the back of my head and made me go deeper i relaxed my gag reflexes as he hit the back of my throat when he finally released his load and i swallowed it all then used my finger to wipe the rest off my mouth and sucked his seed off my finger he groaned and pulled me up so i was standing eye level with him then slammed into me again and again until it seemed like hours until he released inside me causing me to scream out in pleasure. I fell limp and Toby helped me stand until i could do it on my own. We got dressed and i winced when i tried to walk out of the stall he just laghed at me and helped me walk out of the bathroom smacking my ass in the process, i glared at him and grabbed his for revenge he jumped and then whispered in my ear "You're gonna get it later. You better watch it." My eyes widened and we left the park.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So i dont think i should continue but if you guys liked it i shall! please give your opinions and let me know what you think!