𝘮𝘴𝘣𝘺

(note !! i change from third person she/her/hers to second person you/your/yours !! sorry for the mix up )

(7-8 years later!)

"FINALLY!" bokuto exclaimed as he unpacked the last box, "god, that took awhile yeah?" he swung an arm around your neck, you hummed lightly in response.

"kou i'm tired, and i have a comp next week" you sighed, laying on your bed, a hand over your stomach.

bokuto or kou as you called him, laid right next to you, "well, at least we unpacked right?" you laughed, "stop trying to be optimistic, i just wanna pout" you teased the owl-like boy (?)

you both were tired after, finally moving in to your new apartment. "kouuuuu" you called out, to the man right beside you, "y/nnnnn" he copied you, laughing. he turned around, now facing you.

"you're so pretty"

"i know"

"WHA- your supposed to say thank you y/n!"

- - -

"good morning my teammates!" bokuto called out, opening the gym door, only to see sakusa and atsumu....fighting? flirting? who knows.

"mornin'!" the yellow-headed miya twin greeted, "hi.." sakusa mumbled underneath his breath, bokuto's sweat dropped.

"hi bokuto!!" hinata greeted, "heyyyy ginger! get any taller?" bokuto teased, "WHAT IM TALL PSH—" hinata pouted.

"sure sure"

"WHA- ITS TRUE"

- - -

"hows y/n?" hinata asked, "making moves on my fiancé are we?" bokuto raised an eyebrow jokingly, hinatas sweat dropped, "i'm kidding— she's good!" 

"that's good" hinata spoke, "nowww let's play some volleyball!" bokuto exclaimed.

- - -

"y/n! i'm home~" bokuto sang walking into your new apartment, placing his gym pack down.

"kou! i'm in our room" you called out, you bit your bottom lip in slight nervousness. how were you supposed to tell him?

you heard him walking up, and over to your shared rooms, he opened the door to you sitting on the edge your bed.

"come here, i got something to tell you" you looked at him directly in the eyes, "..what's up?" he sat next to you.

"so..uhm i think i might be.....

pregnant"

"what—"

AUTHORS NOTE!!
this is the last chapter:(
but we aren't done with this book yet! i'm making a sequel <3
(unedited!)