𝘱𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘤𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩.

"KEI HURRY YUPPPPPPP I WANNA WATCH THE GAME!" she yelled across the hall, she tugged tsukishima's left arm towards the door

"you arent even playing in the damn game, why are you so excited?" he asked, then it hit him.

"is it that you get to see bokuto? " he teased, "wha- pfftfttt t-totally not the reason. that would be ridiculously ridiculous" she shook her head.

"COMEEE ON WALK FASTER LETS GO"

"just shutup your giving me a headache"

"WALK FASTER!"

"oh my- stop talking"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"yes"

"i win"

"shut the fuck up"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH"

"sorry"

"sorry"

- - -

y/n and kei had finally reached the gym, "finally our middle blocker!" Kageyama praised, a irk mark appeared on hinata's face, "WHAT- KAGEYAMA IM A MIDDLE BLOCKER TOO!" he pouted, "hinata you are a moron."

"whos the pretty lady" tanaka wiggled his eyebrows, he got a better look at y/n only to realized, it was y/n.

"WAITTTT TSUKI THIS IS YOUR SISTER?!?!" the whole of karasuno's boys volleyball team turned their heads, even ukai and takeda were interested.

"shes even prettier in person" nishinoya said with heart eyes, "thank you" she nodded.

"alright come on boys we have a game to play!" ukai clapped his hands, "right" all the boys uttered, tsukishima turned to her, and pointed at the bleachers she noddded, knowing what he meant.

- - -

the game was 13-10 karasuno, bokuto was off his game for some reason. "ok- bokuto, come on" akaashi said, bokuto slumped "dont set to me again" he whined.

akaashi rolled his eye, he thought for a moment, then remembered y/n was at the match. "hey bokuto, y/n is here..." akaashi said, bokuto's eyes lit up.

"say no more!" bokuto exclaimed. he suddenly was back in the game, the managers looked at him, "what did you do?" they mouthed, wondering how akaashi lifted his 'emo mode'

"don't worry about it" he mouthed back.

- - -

furodani won the match 2-1 sets. as tsukishima and y/n were leaving, she flashed bokuto a quick smile.

he felt his heart flutter, and beat faster he was caught in the moment when...

"come on bokuto, let's go"

akaashi said, bokuto looked away from y/n, "...yeah"