five.

George was trembling. He got many wounds and bruises. I used to let all my aggressions out on him. I used to hit him, stab him and let him stay awake for as long as possible. He stopped speaking to me. I only heard his screams and cries. He knew no one could save him, so he gave up. I may loved George but I also loved the power I held. To be honest, it bored me that he gave up so quickly. I wanted him to beg for mercy but you can't get everything. He even tried to kill himself with holding his breath but he just lost consciousness and everything was fine afterwards.

My favorite thing was choking him. The procedure looked so hot, it turned me on. But I didn't f*ck him because I appreciated it more when he were awake. George looked awful. Everywhere was blood, piss and bugs. The sight was horrifying. I could tell that he wouldn't survive this, so I undid the rope and picked him up over my shoulder. His legs were stabbed multiple times so he was unable to walk. Blood was staining my clothes. Everything in this room smelled like death. We went to the bathroom and I started to shower him. The water was painful. The wounds were all open and burned like hell. He was already numb.

All cleaned up, I brought him to my bedroom and place him on my bed. He was laying down and looked up. His eyes were dull. He looked dead but I could see him breathing. I towered over him. One last time. And took my pants off. He was already naked. Thought about f*cking him for the second and last time. So I spread his legs, prepared myself and pushed my p*nis inside him. George started to cry. Tears fell down his cheeks and he let out some sniffles. He didn't resist. Well he physically couldn't. I throbbed multiple times inside him and got faster every time. Gosh how I wished that he could moan for me one last time. But it didn't happen. I even started to slap him to get some moans from him. Nothing. Then...I grabbed a knife from my nightstand. It was a butter knife. I had breakfast in my room and didn't clean up afterwards that's why it was laying there. I sighed and started to stab and f*ck him at the same time. His screams were painfully loud, so I stabbed him more and more and more and more and more. I finished up with cumming inside him. While licking off blood from the butter knife, I looked at what I did. Wow, he ended up dying like his mom. But in his case, it wasn't suicide. Well keeping secrets from me is practically suicide. My bed, my walls, my carpet, my clothes, my face and George were left on red. You get it left on 'red' not 'read'. Yeah? No? Well for me it was funny. As expected, they're looking shocked. One guy even puked.

It's sad that he couldn't last longer. But his numb self was getting on my nerves. Then suddenly I started to cry. I collapsed on the ground and mumbled 'I'm so sorry' multiple times. Everything could have bin better. I'm alone again. If I wouldn't have been so stupid, we could have had a better life. He would have fallen for me and we would live happily ever after.

Ater a while, I went to school again. I parked my car every day at the same spot. At school my friends were ignoring me. I didn't talk to them for almost two years so it made sense. I wasn't even the popular guy anymore. No one would sit with me at lunch. There even was a new guy who took my spot. His name was 'Dave' but he had the nickname 'Techno'. Don't ask me why. Everyone would gather around him at lunch. I was just sitting on the roof. The exact same spot I sat with George.

I went to the toilets and who did I see there standing and looking at himself in the mirror? F*cking Techno. I was staring at him and he just asked "what's up?". I didn't reply. In the next moment I was sitting on top of him. His face was all bloody. I could tell I beat him to death because my knuckles were all bloody. My breathes were unsteady, my heart was racing. I was at the f*cking school, why did I kill him there?! I could have waited for after school. As I was leaving the toilets, I noticed that no kids were around. Well it wouldn't have been that bad if class had started and everyone was sitting there. But it wasn't the case. It was still lunchtime. Looking out the window, I saw kids getting searched up and leaving. Police were standing there and looking for someone. Oh. I know. But how?

I didn't even notice anyone coming but I got tackled against a wall and got handcuffs. He asked for my name but I didn't had to reply. He saw my bloody knuckles and the bloody trail they left from the toilets. He quickly dragged me back to the toilets and opened the door. I heard an 'oh shit' and talking to someone through the walkie talkie. 'dead body in male toilets' and 'found suspect'. The officer quickly walked with me to the school entrance and another officer joined us.

My vision got blurry. Might've been the tears of regret? No. I regretted nothing. Those tears were just a normal human reaction. I felt nothing.

I heard sirens, painful screams from parents who saw the killer of their sun's for the first time, police officers who tried to calm them down, people who swore at me, paparazzi, officers who walked beside me and told me to look forward.

The only things I could see were silhouettes, blue and red flashing lights, flashlights, camara flashing.

Suddenly...I smiled.

************************************

Yeah and later on I got told how they found out. It's funny. I was so dumb and took my car with me, every time I killed someone. A f*cking green van. The suspicious thing ever. After further investigation and checking street cameras they saw that my car was literally everywhere the killings took place. A cop was just driving and saw my car in a parking lot beside the school. He told the other cops that he found the suspects car and thought I might go for the students. Didn't even think about that I might be a student.

I got transported to the police station where they kept me for two weeks. They've gone to my house and found George laying there. Completely decomposed. Yeah I didn't clean up. I just slept on the couch and everything was fine. After giving me a sentence of a lifetime. Get it? Their too shocked. I got in prison.

"W-was that everything?"

I guess so.

"Well then......thank you for your cooperation."

Oh no problem.

************************************

Police officers brought him back to his cell, threw some swears at him and let him rot. Clay looked a himself in a broken mirror. He had a couple mental breakdowns. His face was completely red, his eyes puffy and tears ran down his face.

He smiled.