𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞

LAYING IN SILENCE, your breathing synchronized with each other's

LAYING IN SILENCE, your breathing synchronized with each other's. you drew circles on his chest, while he played with your hair, his fingers twirling on the wavy dark locks. he stared at your fluttering eyelids and asked,

"are you tired?" you nodded slowly. "then you should sleep." he caressed your head and pull you closer, giving you a tight squeeze. "okay, can you turn off the lights?" you questioned and he nodded, letting loose of his grip on your waist and walked over to switch off the lights.

while doing so, you climbed into your bed and got comfortable. once he saw that you were no longer on the mattress, a small pout appeared on his face for a split second before he noticed your hand patting on the empty side, motioning for him to get in.

"are you sure?" he asked before slipping under the covers with you. you nodded and he laid down, his tense muscles slowly relaxing. iwaizumi's right arm pulled your head into his embrace, cuddling you.

you let your arms hang loosely around his stomach, your eyes threatening to fall asleep anytime soon. you heard him hum a song while rubbing your torso, comforting you. you closed your eyes, but you were still awake. you decided to ask him a question that's been heavy on your chest lately.

"iwaizumi. do you like me? or like like me?" he was a little surprised, and his gaze landed on your face, your soft cheek on his chest with you in his arms and the dim moonlight barely shining through the room from your window, making your face glow slightly. he stared at the beautiful you, the beautiful sight and grinned.

"i like like you, y/n." he kissed the top of your head, a smile formed on your face. he continued humming a tune, and you eventually fell asleep, cuddled up in his arms.

eight in the morning, you heard knocks on your door, and you furrowed your brows.

"y/n, honey, me and your dad are going out now!" she said behind your door. "hmm~" you hummed in response, loud enough for her to hear. you heard her footsteps slowly getting further and further away, and you realised you're no longer cuddled up in iwaizumi's arms.

your eyelids cluttered open, seeing iwaizumi waking up from his slumber with his arms stretched out beside you on the bed. he looked at you and smiled, his morning voice low and raspy, sending chills down your spine. "morning, pretty." he grinned.

you felt yourself blush. he always made you feel excited and giddy, you're actually embarrassed to admit it.

"morning." you mumbled and buried your face into your pillow, pulling your blanket closer to you. "it's great that your voice is the first thing i heard today." he inched himself closer to you, his face above yours, admiring you.

you swiftly sat up on your bed, your feet dangling off the sides before it was met with the cold floor.

"you're so cheesy, iwa." you stood up and yawned. you took your towel and a white tee with a pair of shorts before making your way to the bathroom, closing the door behind you.

you took a quick warm shower and brushed your teeth. you pat yourself dry and put on your clothes, walking out of the bathroom to see iwaizumi stretched out on your bed, eyes focused on his phone. you went to your dresser and sprayed perfume on your neck and brushed your hair, putting it into a loose ponytail.

"take a shower, iwa. i'll make breakfast." you stood in front of him, his towel in your hands. he stared at you before putting his phone away and nodded, taking your hoodie off of his body and grabbed his towel from you.

"what a sight." you giggled and made your way downstairs to the kitchen. you decided to make pancakes, the easiest and most basic ever. you poured the pancake mix to the pan, trying to make it as perfect as you could. you did a little wiggly dance while waiting, and you hummed a tune along as well.

you heard footsteps coming down the stairs, you turned your head and was greeted with hajime's big smile. "what's for breakfast?" he made his way to you, arms crossed as he stood in front of the kitchen counter. "just pancakes." you grinned. he raised an eyebrow after looking at the pan.

"it's not perfect though?" he snickered. you furrowed your brows and rolled your eyes. "that was rude, i tried my best to cook you breakfast and this is what i get."

"okay, i'm sorry. here, let me do it. you go get the plates." he grabbed your shoulders and ushered you away, leaving you baffled and a little embarrassed. you went to grab the plates and set them on the table, while he was making perfect pancakes, you busied yourself by making coffee for the both of you.

you stirred the coffee and you watched as iwaizumi placed the perfect, pretty pancakes on the plates. "here you go~" he cheered and you let out a chuckle. you took the maple syrup and passed it to him, letting him do the finishing touches.

"mhmm, why does it taste better when you make it?" you joked, chewing the pancake that was in your mouth, savoring the taste. he laughed and took a sip of his coffee. "i'm glad you like it." you both continued eating and talked about random things.

you finished the last bite and stood up from your seat, cleaning after yourself. you took the plates and coffee mug to the sink. iwaizumi came and stood next to you, offering his help.

you and iwaizumi went back upstairs to your room and decided to watch a movie. you scrolled through your netflix on your laptop and picked a whisker away. you've watched it before, but iwaizumi haven't. you laid comfortably on his thighs, while his hands ran through your hair.

your vision started to get blurry as he played with your hair, and your eyelids no longer keeping your eyes open, you fell asleep. hajime noticed, but he finished the movie. he made sure to not move a lot so you would feel comfortable.

once the movie was over, he slowly removed your face from his thigh and placed a pillow to replace it. he tucked you in and drape the blanket over you. he stared at your peaceful, relaxed face and couldn't help but snap a picture. he caressed your head once more, kissing your forehead before taking his things and excused himself to leave.

after a while, you woke up to see a blanket over your body and your laptop shut off, sat properly on your study table. you realised you had fallen asleep and sighed. you took your phone from your table and saw that a particular boy tagged you in a picture.

@ iwaizumi.hajime4

212 likes 13 comments iwaizumi

iwaizumi.hajime4 y/n cant cook for shit 😩😩
View all comments
tooruoikawa111 aYo⁉️
shoyo.hinata10 🚢 🚢 🚢
mattsukawa_ 👀👀
kuziminn.yn 👁👄👁 what is this
kagstobeeyo9 @ shoyo.hinata10 oi bokE HINATA BOKE