𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐭

"HAJIME?" you blurted out, eyes widened

"HAJIME?" you blurted out, eyes widened. your eyes met his green pair, but they were filled anger and you could tell he was clearly upset. "you told me you were going with the team, y/n." you flinched at the tone of his voice. "i-i was, hajime, we- we got separated-" you were cut off by him once again. "that's a load of crap coming from you. don't you think?" he snapped.

"you don't speak to her like that." kuroo hurriedly stood in front of you, hiding you behind him in a protective manner. "you don't get to tell me what to do." he glared straight into kuroo's eyes.

you slowly gripped kuroo's hand and walked over to iwaizumi. "tetsu it's okay." you gave him a small nod and he only stood there, watching as you drag iwaizumi to the corner.

"you told me you were with the team, y/n. what are you doing? you know how i feel about him." iwaizumi rubbed his temples and stared at the ground. "i was, iwa-" he cut you off mid- sentence.

"were you? because i saw how he had his arms around you. how could you lie to me like this? you were out on a date with him and it makes me feel like such an idiot!" he raised his tone and you furrowed your brows.

"it was never a date, hajime, i told you-"

"really? was it NOT A DATE?! BECAUSE IT SURE LOOKED LIKE IT WAS FROM WHAT I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES, Y/N!" he yelled and you flinched.

you gripped hardly on the hem of your shirt and held in your tears.

"YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU DON'T OWN ME, IWAIZUMI. I TRIED TO TELL YOU MY SIDE OF THE STORY AND YOU WOULDN'T LISTEN!" you screamed back at him, tears falling from your eyes now but you didn't care.

"HECK! how could i believe you when i saw you ignored my text?! YOU ROLLED YOUR EYES AND SHOVED YOUR PHONE BACK INTO YOUR POCKET, Y/N!" his fists were clenched and you both received some stares from the passerby's.

"MY PHONE DIED! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT JUST TO TEST ME?!" you took your phone out of your pocket and showed him.

"my phone fucking died, iwaizumi. i cant believe you couldn't trust me even for a matter this small." you stared at him in disbelief.

he was silent for a moment, unsure if he was surprised by your choice of word or surprised by how stupid he's being right now.

"i cant trust you when you're around him, y/n. i know what he's doing and-"

"and you think i'm that easy? do you think i'm that pathetic, iwa?" you cut him off and clenched your fist, wrath visible in your eyes. there was a huge tension between you two and he was silent for a moment.

"you know that's not what i meant." he muttered softly.

"oh yeah? because that's what it sounds like to me." you heard footsteps approaching and turned around to see both teams were watching you guys, their eyes worried.