10.𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙪𝙖𝙡

Start from the beginning

Damon just bummed and nodded his head taking a sip from his cup.

"I think there's something wrong with her..." he mentioned to them.

"I don't think so she just turned into a vampire that's what happens sometimes Damon and you know that" Stefan tried to dismiss it but Damon just nodded again. "What makes you think that anyways?"

"Other than Elijah telling me, which I don't trust him but something tells me that he knows her too well..."

"I do" the three of them turned to the man who was making his way back in. "I know that Valeria wasn't much of a drinker; she only drank on special occasions. She didn't feed this much either; she never liked being a vampire and having our killing and cravings. She focused on her witch side mainly since she didn't like any of the perks that came with being a vampire she hated it and I have watched her become the thing she hated the most"

Damon just turned back to Stefan giving him a glare. He knew Valeria was pretending to like who she was but she didn't and in some part of her there was hatred towards Stefan for doing that to her.

"Those are one of many things I've noticed about her," he added while he leaned on one of the pillars in the library. "My fear is it'll only become worse especially for what's to come. I know how hard family matters can get as you can assume with my predicament at the moment but my best suggestion is to take her in consideration"

──────༺♡༻──────

Valerias pov-

I wake up to the loud knocking on my door making me groan and get up. I was still in my clothes from the day before my shoes were off and neatly put on the side of my bed which only took me to guess that it was Elijah who brought me home.

At least I hope it was him.

I walked to my door and opened it not even bothering to see who it was. I just turned to find some clothes for today and to take a shower.

It was Damon. I felt his presence. I was starting to tell them apart. I wasn't going to address him first, I was just going to wait for him to speak or to yell.

I really didn't have the energy anymore to be bothered about what they were mad at me anymore.

"Val?" He was approaching me carefully which made me confused and turned to him.

"What did you do?!" Was my first thought that came to mind.

"Nothing just checking on you..." he replied. "You know you've been sleeping for sixteen hours right?"

I turn to the clock seeing the time only making me freak out and turn back to finding something to wear.

"I need to get prepared for the spell, it's a full moon tonight!" I exclaimed while Damon just stood there. "Was that it? You saw I'm alive so go!"

"Okay..." he just turned around and left.

That was weird. He was probably trying to check on me but had no idea how, typical Damon.

Or just typical men never understanding women.

But I had time to think about anything. I had to get up and go to meet Klaus and go over the whole thing, which is what I did.