C1 : The Constellation Before You.

Eula sighed, sipping her berry punch

"Y/N, Why did you call me here? You know very well that we have work. The Knights of Favonius are very important to the safety of this world. I can't spend my time drinking and chatting here forever, I hope you know." 

It seemed that Eula was trying to get away from you, but you couldn't tell. Maybe she was just busy with work this week. The conversation you wanted to hold wouldn't take too long either way. You took a bite of your fried egg, as Eula went on about her workload and how she was only here because you mentioned punch and free food. 

"Paimon thinks that the bread here is very yummy!" 

Eula glared at Paimon because of the interruption, but you used the chance to have her shut up for a bit to finally say why you invited her here. 

"I apologize for this ...inconvenience, but... do you know anything about Miss Ganyu?"

You trembled, hoping that Lady Eula wouldn't get upset over the fact that you called her over for such a small question. During the recent days when you would visit Liyue, you would see Miss Ganyu always tired and busy with some kind of work. You had a firm belief in the fact that she never acknowledged you, but it was probably because she was too busy.

"Ganyu? Is that really all you wanted to ask about?" Lady Eula seemed curious. "I mean you could just ask that when I'm working with you, instead of making me go out of my way to meet with you here. I suppose I might know a bit about her, but it would be much easier if you asked someone close to her, or maybe even herself. She works as a secretary for the Liyue Qixing. I'm sure you knew that already. I often see her around Lady Beidou and she quite enjoys talking about Rex Lapis."

"Ah...alright! Thank you. That was all, I'm sorry for wasting your time, Lady Eula." 

"I'll be taking my leave then." 

"Paimon, did you get what she said?" 

"Paimon remembered everything! Lady Eula said that Ganyu liked Zhong- I mean Rex Lapis and can be seen around Beidou sometimes!"

"Ah... then shall we depart to visit Beidou?" 

You don't think that your legs have ever ached more

You don't think that your legs have ever ached more. Walking from Monstat to Liyue really takes something out of you. 

"Paimon... Shall we take a break? I doubt that you're as tired as I, with all your... floating, but I'm sure you're craving something." 

Without even waiting for Paimon's answer, you sit down underneath a tree. For the past three days of your travel, you'd eaten nothing but Sweet Madame and Hash-browns, but it seemed that there was hardly any left. You'd make a mental note to go shopping once in Liyue. You'd have to make do with what you had.

"We'll be eating chicken and hash-browns once again, is that alright with you Paimon?"

"Whaat? We've been eating that forever! Paimon wants something that's savory and clean! Ah... Y'know what? Paimon wants something fishy! Ah... Tiger Grilled Fish would seem so good...I want some!" 

"Once we get to Liyue I'll make you some, alright Paimon?" 

Ignoring Paimon's after comments, you'd take out the cloth that held the chicken. You wanted to save the few hash-browns remaining for Paimon if she got hungry once again. The cloth was damp, after all the chicken's sweet sticky covering had basically rubbed off of it after so long staying in the cloth during your travels. You'd split the chicken into two parts, trying to make sure that it was into equal parts. 

"Here it is, Paimon. This'll be our last lunch before we reach Liyue, so make sure you eat up!" 

"Paimon will eat this for now, but you better hurry up and get to Liyue! Ganyu better be worth this!" 

 This'll be our last lunch before we reach Liyue, so make sure you eat up!" "Paimon will eat this for now, but you better hurry up and get to Liyue! Ganyu better be worth this!" 

At last, you'd finally made it to Liyue. It looked... so different from the Monstadt you knew and loved. You were finally closer to Ganyu though, as this was the area she lived in. Secretly, you prayed that you would be able to meet here whilst you were walking around the streets. You could hear as your stomach rumbled. Paimon already ate the Hash-Browns you saved for her so you had nothing else to snack on. Your eyes darted around from area to area, looking for food vendors.