𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

AUG 15TH, 2038    PM 08:29:05 cling, cling cling

AUG 15TH, 2038
PM 08:29:05

cling, cling cling

The sounds of Connor's coin flying back and forth through his fingers filled the small elevator.

Two androids, prototypes, stood ready for their first assignment. Connor continued to play with his coin until the elevator made a small beep signaling that they had reached the 70th floor.

The doors opened, the androids fixed their ties, and they walked into the crime scene.

"Negotiators on site." A police officer said into his radio. He immediately ran off back to the main room to assist in whatever way necessary.

The first thing both the androids did was scan their surroundings. Connor walked over to the small table and picked up the photograph. He scanned it trying to see if he could gather any useful information.

Philips, John
Born: 10/11/1999
Lives: 1554 Park Av. Detroit

Philips, Caroline
Born: 05/23/2001
Lives: 1554 Park Av. Detroit

Philips, Emma
Born: 09/02/2028
Lives: 1554 Park Av. Detroit

The family

Once he gathered all the relevant information, he tossed the frame to the other android to look at it. They caught it, scanned it similarly to how Connor did, and placed it back on the table.

Both androids went to continue on, but the sight of a small fish on the ground caught the other androids eye. They bent down and scanned the fish.

Dwarf Gourami
Trichogaster Lalius
Origin: Ganges Delta, India

Without further thought, they scooped up the fish in their hands and placed it back in the tank. Both androids watched it swim away deeper into the tank before continuing into the main room.

Software Instability ^

They turned the corner and moved out of the way to make room for one of the officers guiding the mother away from the scene. Upon seeing what she assumed was more police officers, she ran to beg them.

"Oh, oh please, please, you gotta save my little girl... Wait... you're sending androids?" She stuttered.

The SWAT member grabbed ahold of the frantic women again to force her to get out of the building. "Alright, ma'am. We need to go."

"You can't... you can't do that! You W- Why aren't you sending a real person?!" She screamed as she was dragged off.

Both androids paid little mind to the insult and walked into the main room which was flooded with SWAT teams and police officers trying to get ahold of the situation.