HELLO MY DARLINGS

I am going to start another Alastor story I will give you a name and preview of the two stories and you can vote on which one you want first.

Book 1
L.I.M.B.O

Y/n is a pirate who lives in the sea gardens of limbo the plan between life and death. People who were too good and kind for hell yet too selfish for heaven. Land for the damned to prove to go to heaven or banished to hell. You know the terms of guardian angels well it's the souls of limbo trying to show they are good for heaven but the poltergeist is the souls showing they belong in hell.

But Y/n is special as a pirate she goes where she wants when she wants and unlike the other souls in Limbo she can cross to the human world, Heaven, Hell, and the 7 rings in it without an issue and she can take others with her, after all, every captain needs a crew.

When in hell she sees the Happy- sorry Hazbin hotel and the rehabilitation program and she wants to help she tells the princess she knows it's possible where she is from it happens all the time. While the princess is happy a radio host isn't to fund the idea of his newest entertainment being taken away from him...

Book 2
We'll meet again

You were in love with him, obsessed with him and he was obsessed with you. Like you were made for each other. Two sick and twisted people who enjoy the thrill of murder and getting away with it. You would think that you would kill each other when the other found out about the murder and obsession but you didn't.

He would to the killing and you would lure the unsuspecting victims in and you would both smile the whole time. But what does this mean when people find out about the two lovers' killings? They are on the run and the people trying to hint them down will never take them alive and even if they took them away from each other in death they would meet again~

Book 3
Poisonous love

You were a work of art a truly unique creature and Alastor adored you he was your shadow where you were he was never far behind. You were his everything he was your favorite pet. He would do the killing for you and he would come back covered in blood with a goofy loving smile and hug you.

He was what ever you wanted him to be he would get on his hands and knees and bark like a puppy if you asked him too and he would do it without any shame.

But one day he was caught and you pretend you had no idea he did those things to save yourself and yet he couldn't hate you. He was in hell when he met him another man who did the killing for you and Alastor was furious that was his spot he was your favorite, not this nobody! And when he got word that you have died he plans to take the spot of your favorite no matter the cost...