Yuu walks closer, to see that the picture had came off of Koemi's desk. It's a picture of her and him, faces presses together, gold medals hanging off of their necks. 

"What's this?" Kai asks, handing the picture to him.

"Well," he starts, sitting down on the ground. "That was when me and your sister had played in a huge volleyball tournament, and both of our teams won." 

Kai sits in thought, glancing between the picture and Yuu. He has a troubled look on his face, as if he's contemplating something important.

"Do you have a crush on my big sister?"

Noya laughs at this, and leans down so that he's right next to Kai's ear.

"Yeah, but don't tell anyone." He whispers, a small smile on his lips. 

Kai's eyes light up, and he eagerly shakes his head. "Nope, I won't." 

A few minutes later, the two of them hear the front door open, to which Kai takes off down the stairs, Noya not far behind.

At the door, Koemi and her mother stand with a bunch of shopping bags in their hands.

"Hey you two, did you have fun?" Noya asks, taking the bags out of Koemi's mother's hands. 

Koemi kisses him on the cheek, before going over to say hi to her little brother.

"We did, sweetie." Her mother says. 

They chat a little more, before Kai yells.

"Koemi!! Noya has a crush on you!" He falls into a fit of giggles, clutching his stomach.

Koemi raises her eyebrow, before smirking and looking at Yuu.

"Well, I sure hope he does."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Cuddles

Nishinoya had a difficult day at practice. Endless laps, pushups, and drills given to him had worn him down to the point where all he wanted to do was relax with his girlfriend. 

He lazily walks up to the door of Koemi's house, knocking on the door a few times. He lets his forehead fall against the door, not having the energy to stay upright. 

"Come in!!" He hears.

When he opens the door, his eyes land on Koemi, sitting on the couch, surrounded with blankets and snacks. She gives him a bright smile, which causes his eyes to light up.

"I heard you had a rough practice." She says, standing up and walking towards him. 

She wraps her arms around his waist, pulling her face into his chest.

Noya sighs from the contact, wrapping his arms around her neck and burying his face in her hair.

"Thank you, baby." He says, muffled from her hair.

She giggles at the feeling of warmth on her neck. She pulls him over to the couch and pulls him down, cuddling into his side.

Noya smiles, looking down at the girl clinging to him. He puts his arm around her, squeezing her impossibly closer to her.

Koemi hums in delight at the feeling of warmth against her back, snuggling deeper into his side. 

"What did I do to deserve you?" Noya mumbles, pressing a tired kiss to her temple. He lets his lips linger for a few seconds, before pulling back and settling into the couch cushion. 

She just laughs and leans up to kiss his jaw. 

"You deserve the world, Yuu." 

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

Practice

"Okay, this time, you got it."

Koemi groans. "I can't do this! I'm a libero for a reason!" 

The couple stand in the Karasuno gym, sweaty and breathing hard.  

For whatever reason, Noya though it would be a good idea  to drag his girlfriend to the gym to practice hitting the ball, despite being a libero.

"I'm no ace, Yuu." She whines.

"It's okay, just one more time." He says, getting ready to throw a ball in her direction.

Koemi had whiffed the last six hits she attempted, and even before, she barely hit it hard enough to get it over the net.

"Fine, only one more. Seriously."

Koemi can't help but smile as his eyes widen. He nods his head encouragingly and throws the ball in her direction.

She focuses, runs and jumps, and swings her arm at the ball.

She feels the ball hit her hand and fly over the net, landing right on the edge of the line on the other side.

Koemi lands on the ground, eyebrows raised in shock. 

"You did it!! That was awesome!" Noya yells, jogging over to her.

"I did it!" She says, excitedly. 

He wraps his arms around her waist, picking her up and spinning her around.

She giggles and puts her arms around his neck. Their cheeks squish together, making them both blush. 

He sets her down and leans his forehead against hers.

"I can't believe you dragged me here to practice something I don't even need." She says

"You love me."

"I know."

¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°'°º¤ø,¸

thank you again for 1k reads :)