Smiles🏳️‍🌈🎉

THEME: Katsuki and Iida join a Pride parade, surprisingly a few others join them. 

Very Katsuki-centric btw

"Can we go to the Pride Parade? Please?" Tenya asked, nudging Katsuki. 

"Please" Katsuki finally said after a moment. As he teacher shifted, he caught sight of a pride pin and grinned. 

"If you two promise to be back by five, then fine. Keep your phones on you"

"Yes! Thank you!" Katsuki exclaimed before clearing his throat and mumbling 'uh whatever'. 

"Thank you" Tenya bowed. Katsuki dragged him off, they had preparations to do. As they speed walked down the hall to his room, they bumped into Kirishima and Kaminari. 

"Hey guys! Are you going to the parade? Can we go with you?" Kaminari asked

"Yeah sure, whatever"  Katsuki responded. 

"He means yes, feel free to join" Tenya said. They went into Katsuki's dorm room, Tenya kept a few of his things in here, specifically a few changes of clothes in case he slept over and his pride flag cape. Katsuki made him sit on the bed as he carefully painted a gay flag on Tenya's cheek with makeup that Katsuki was way too good at. Tenya let him add eyeliner to his eyes, which Katsuki did effortlessly. 

When he finished, he moved to sit at his desk where he painted a pan flag on his cheek and eyelids as he looked into a mirror he had put up on his wall. Pink, yellow, blue. Simple yet beautiful.  When that was done, Katsuki turned to Tenya, who was tying on his cape. Katsuki picked up his yet didn't tie it on yet. Grabbed his cross body bag, he threw some water bottles he kept around in it. 

Katsuki then tied his cape on over his back.  "Let's go find the two dumbasses, I can do their makeup" He picked up his makeup bag.

Tenya kissed his cheek, "Yeah"

They then went and knocked on Kirishima's door, it bring the closest. Kaminari opened it, dressed in a Bi pride shirt. Kirishima was struggling to apply something to his face. Katsuki huffed and pushed pass Kaminari. He pulled Kirishima's hands from his face and frowned. He rifled through his bag and pulled out some wipes, cleaning Kirishima's face of whatever cheap paink the teen had used. Tenyaand Kaminari watched. 

As Katsuki began applying the flag on Kirishima's cheek, Kaminari's curiosity got the better of him, "How do you know so much? Why do you have a whole makeup bag? Are you doing me too?"

"I'm better than you extras. It's a necessity. And obviously" Tenya laughed at his response. Kirishima blinked in front of him. Katsuki smirked as he finished Kirishima's makeup and shooed the redhead off the bed. Kaminari excitedly sat in Kirishima's spot. Katsuki did his too, the flag on his cheek and, upon request, the eyeshadow too. 

"Done. I've got water and shit so move your asses, I'll meet you down there. Oh, and if you have to take a piss do it now" Tenya led them down, all commenting on his decorative skills. Katsuki took his makeup bag back to his room and as he went to leave the room he remembered that it'd be good to bring stuff to replenish anyones look should it smudge or whatnot. 

He quickly went back to meet the others. Surprisingly, Asui had joined, a lesbian sticker on her cheek and a shirt in the flag colours proudly presenting. Katsuki took note of the cute clip in her hair, sporting the same colours. He nodded at her. As they were walking towards the designated parade start, Tenya pointed out Monoma. They met up with him. 

"Hey, you goin' to the parade?" Kaminari gretted, Monoma swiveled. 

"Yeah..." Katsuki scanned the copycat and could only spot a ace ring as a symbol of anything. 

"You want a damn flag?" He offered. Monoma looked at them, eyeing their cheeks. He nodded. "Sit, you damn copycat" Katsuki let Tenya retrieve his colours. "You're ace, yeah?" 

"Yeah" Katsuki knew that the asexual community wasn't very well represented, but it was painfully obvious that the blonde copycat was bothered by it. 

"Tch, just sit still and stop lookin' all fucking sad and shit" He grumbled as he opened the colours and applied them in the order they were supposed to go. There wasn't a grey in the thing he'd brought, so he very carefully mixed black and white on his wrist before applying it to Monoma's face. When he was done, the class b student used his phone camera as a mirror and thanked him. 

Katsuki took Tenya's hand as they walked through the parade of people filling the street. With his free hand, he took photos of the others. He'd print them out later for his board. 

"Hey" Tenya said, Katsuki looked to him. Tenya's lips met his sweetly, brushing against his with infatuation and love. Katsuki returned it. The world seemed to have stopped around them, and despite all the people around them, Katsuki could only notice Tenya. Tenya wore chapstick. The mint flavoring made his lips tingle more they already would've. When they pulled apart, Kaminari and Kirishima cheered. He could see Monoma smirking as he gave a thumbs up. Katsuki returned it. Asui gave him a smile. Katsuki couldn't wipe the grin off his face even if he tried. 

"Hey" He finally returned, leaning in for another kiss.

Happy pride month!!